It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Never was a trump supporter.

I knew he was the worst thing for this country so that’s why I voted for him.
kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:russell: have at it
ill be voting republican this election

i fukking hate this woman, im sorry :yeshrug: shes the most corrupt person in the race by a LONG, LONG shot
:skip:

easily indians :scusthov:

you might point out a few good lookin light skin indian girls but those dark skin indians are just :gag:
What's wrong with the dark skinned ones? :mjpls:

Breh has approximately 500 posts about trannies, but he assures you, he doesn't give a fukk about trannies.

:gucci:

:picard: @Buckeye Fever would be jealous

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can take a joke :yeshrug: fukk is your point? you made a bullshyt statement

this shyt is just all over the place :dead: not sure how to respond, and not worth responding to anyway

:mjgrin:Ok I see you've given up, now. A racist such as yourself can never hold your ground. Can't lie your way out of everything.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Democratic lapdog. They weren't going to nominate anyone who give a shyt about Black people. I wish you dumb nikkas would get that through your tiny brains. The Democrats are just as no nikkas as the GOP. Some of us used to work in the party and are still connected. White supremacy is the ruler, not diversity with us being included
I wish you nikkas would drop the talking point that because some of us wanted a slightly less oppressive regime, that we think the Democrats love us or some shyt. Any nikka whose ever bothered to either read or pay attention would know that the Democratic party in the 20/21st century frequently panders to blacks for their votes while not delivering either services or outcomes that the black community wants. That the party takes black votes for granted and has coasted on the legacy of the civil rights movement for 60+ years now.
But the Democrats are false friends, while the Republicans are actual enemies of Black people and that there can be no functioning Republican party that doesn't include a hard core element of anti-black thought. But while the government is set up as a two party duopoly, one choice is clearly better, not really a whole lot better, but clearly better than the other. It ain't got shyt to do with being a lapdog, it's just fukking common sense that y'all both siders seem not to understand: that their is a difference between disingenuous, flaky allies and people who are outright hostile to you. Lastly, you know anything about the supreme court? I'd rather have democrats picking judges rather than republicans-- I'd rather take a Thurgood Marshall, an Ruth Nader Ginsburg, or an Earl Warren to Antonin Scalia or a Clarence Thomas any day of the week. But y'all accelerationist, I voted for Trump to hurt America types ain't gonna figure this shyt out until these far right cacs legally reset shyt to 1952, then you'll figure out what your elders knew: better to have some rights rather than none and what little rights you do have are worth defending to the death.
:hubie: