It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

BoogeyMan

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Blackness
I don’t want good things for an evil country that puts on a good mask.

I want an evil mask for an evil country to show the world what kind of country it is we really have here.
Facts. America is quite honestly the most corrupt country in world and any black person who doesn't see that is either ignorant or a c00n.

Trump becoming president should of woke a lot of people up.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want the president to show what kind of country we REALLY live in, not the fake doctored image we show to the rest of the world like with Obama and presidents before.

And what “more blowback”? We’ve been getting shytted on since we got here. What could the “more” entail that we already haven’t dealt with

I dont support Trump but that’s one good thing about this presidency. He made a lot
of people wake up and pull their head out of their asses.

Bout the only good thing about this shyt.

:jbhmm:Nah, this whole "We need to show the rest of the world" or "We need to wake people up" seem like some flimsy excuses. Especially after you, @Y2Dre , originally stated that you wanted to get back at other minorities. I think you have other motives. As for the "more blowback" I suggest you pay attention to the policies being put in place.

And @Hennessypapi you stay making suspect posts so it's no surprise to see you caping.:mjpls:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He has a twitter that clearly shows he is :mjlol:

White people create fake twitter accounts trolling black people every gotdamn day b.

:stopitslime:

How many black ppl you know go so furiously hard for Trump? Either dude is a troll or a serious c00n. Either way his opinion is null and void.

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Alot of posters low key hate the black community cuz they aint eating right, this is a constant on social media and youtube.

I don't think anyone likes Trump they just wanna see change in the community and think voting for a racist is probably gonna help us come together quicker than voting for the typical democrat.

Trump got a good amount of black male voters too.

I think Trump c00n black pastor, low key thinks this as well but can't say it out loud.

Even Tariq said DON'T VOTE.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:jbhmm:Nah, this whole "We need to show the rest of the world" or "We need to wake people up" seem like some flimsy excuses. Especially after you, @Y2Dre , originally stated that you wanted to get back at other minorities. I think you have other motives. As for the "more blowback" I suggest you pay attention to the policies being put in place.

And @Hennessypapi you stay making suspect posts so it's no surprise to see you caping.:mjpls:
What’s wrong with what I said? People do need to get their head out of their ass. White Supremacy is real. I swear some of yall like being lied to. I think that’s what @Y2Dre was implying.

You sound like you just wanted to live comfortably in the system, status quo. If Don Cheeto & the shytpublicans keep it up this country might actually collapse. Gotta be destroyed before u elevate.

Unless u love this country so much.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Facts. America is quite honestly the most corrupt country in world and any black person who doesn't see that is either ignorant or a c00n.

Trump becoming president should of woke a lot of people up.
Im starting to think a lot of people just like being lied to. I fukking despise Hilary Clinton, she’s a fake racist two faced bytch but she will keep the status quo (which is what a lot of these scary brehs want, dont wanna upset massa). Trump is a curse for obvious reasons, but a blessing cuz now U CANT DENY WHITE SUPREMACY. NO MORE PLAYING STUPID

If u dont wake up now ur a lost cause.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s wrong with what I said? People do need to get their head out of their ass. White Supremacy is real. I swear some of yall like being lied to. I think that’s what @Y2Dre was implying.

You sound like you just wanted to live comfortably in the system, status quo. If Don Cheeto & the shytpublicans keep it up this country might actually collapse. Gotta be destroyed before u elevate.

Unless u love this country so much.
:stopitslime:I'm saying I don't believe either one of you. @Y2Dre keeps changing his reasoning and I see you making suspect posts all the time. There is a lot of low key deflecting for Trump/the right that goes on around here and you're often apart of it. Like in this thread.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alot of posters low key hate the black community cuz they aint eating right, this is a constant on social media and youtube.

I don't think anyone likes Trump they just wanna see change in the community and think voting for a racist is probably gonna help us come together quicker than voting for the typical democrat.

Trump got a good amount of black male voters too.

I think Trump c00n black pastor, low key thinks this as well but can't say it out loud.

Even Tariq said DON'T VOTE.

All of them are clowns. These are people who shouldn't give their opinions on politics because they're too ignorant and lack foresight

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
:stopitslime:I'm saying I don't believe either one of you. @Y2Dre keeps changing his reasoning and I see you making suspect posts all the time. There is a lot of low key deflecting for Trump/the right that goes on around here and you're often apart of it. Like in this thread.

Lol ok

Agree to disagree

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t nobody gonna whoop my ass, and the country is going to Hell just like I wanted.

President of the United States gettting exposed saying the N word on tape in 2018 is exactly what I voted for.

Peel back the facade.

Piece of shyt president, for a piece of shyt country.