It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this forum. I honestly hope you're being disingenuous because if not you've got issues.

Nope I am serious, let’s get some equal opportunity suffering around here.

Why just us under democrats?

If white supremacy is gonna be the dominating ideaology of this country then everyone needs to feel what we have been feeling.

Latinos getting that work
Arabs getting that work.

Let them feel the pain too.

:yeshrug:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If white supremacy is gonna be the dominating ideaology of this country then everyone needs to feel what we have been feeling.

Arabs getting that work.

prove you’re black...

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only do that for ban bets, if you haven’t realized I’m Black in 6 years on here then that’s on you.

Now if you wanna do a ban bet I can give you all the proof you want. Tag a mod.

I say the onus is on you. I’ve already proved I’m black. Prove that you’re not a white boy pretending to be black trying to infiltrate a black forum with pro trump ideals or your opinions are null and void :camby:

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Arabs getting that work.

:jbhmm:What you're saying doesn't even make any sense because Trump and the right are coming after all minority groups. That's what maintaining White Supremacy is all about. We don't get time off. So I question your reasoning.

Last edited:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I say the onus is on you. I’ve already proved I’m black. Prove that you’re not a white boy pretending to be black trying to infiltrate a black forum with pro trump ideals or your opinions are null and void :camby:

nikka please, I’m one of the few confirmed Black posters on here cuz my twitter is public.

Tag the mod for a ban bet or shut the fukk up.

:jbhmm:What you're saying doesn't even make any sense because Trump and the right are coming after all minority groups. That's what maintaining White Supremacy is all about. We don't get time off. So I question you reasoning.

We not getting time off, but seeing other groups of people suffer along with us is satisfying to a degree.

Especially since these are the same “pull yourself up by your bootstraps” model minorities that were shytting on Blacks during the obama era, and pretending racism wasn’t real because it wasn’t hurting targeting THEM.

Let these other groups feel what we been feeling for another 6 years.

We’ve been through worse than trump.

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We not getting time off, but seeing other groups of people suffer along with us is satisfying to a degree.

Especially since these are the same “pull yourself up by your bootstraps” model minorities that were shytting on Blacks during the obama era, and pretending racism wasn’t real because it wasn’t hurting targeting THEM.

Let these other groups feel what we been feeling for another 6 years.

We’ve been through worse than trump.

:patrice:So you're happy to see White Supremacists in office so you can get back at other minorities even though we'll get more blowback? Something isn't adding up here...

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka please, I’m one of the few confirmed Black posters on here cuz my twitter is public.

Tag the mod for a ban bet or shut the fukk up

as if you couldn’t be a white person trolling as a black person on twitter too. How hard it is to post a pic showing your skin color with a sign with your coli name on it? Simple shyt.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:So you're happy to see White Supremacists in office so you can get back at other minorities even though we'll get more blowback? Something isn't adding up here...

I want the president to show what kind of country we REALLY live in, not the fake doctored image we show to the rest of the world like with Obama and presidents before.

And what “more blowback”? We’ve been getting shytted on since we got here. What could the “more” entail that we already haven’t dealt with

as if you couldn’t be a white person trolling as a black person on twitter too. How hard it is to post a pic showing your skin color with a sign with your coli name on it? Simple shyt.

Lol nikka mad users knows me on here and a few know me in person.

There’s a reason why no one is backing up or dapping your “Y2Dre is a cac” theory.

Tag the mod, set up a ban bet, and lets get you up outta here too since you’re so convinced I’m not Black.

And :mjlol: @ the idea of me being white and of all the Black people pictures online I pick my regular degular looking ass to troll as on twitter.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I don’t want good things for an evil country that puts on a good mask.

I want an evil mask for an evil country to show the world what kind of country it is we really have here.
I dont support Trump but that’s one good thing about this presidency. He made a lot
of people wake up and pull their head out of their asses.

Bout the only good thing about this shyt.