It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I wish you nikkas would drop the talking point that because some of us wanted a slightly less oppressive regime, that we think the Democrats love us or some shyt. Any nikka whose ever bothered to either read or pay attention would know that the Democratic party in the 20/21st century frequently panders to blacks for their votes while not delivering either services or outcomes that the black community wants. That the party takes black votes for granted and has coasted on the legacy of the civil rights movement for 60+ years now.
But the Democrats are false friends, while the Republicans are actual enemies of Black people and that there can be no functioning Republican party that doesn't include a hard core element of anti-black thought. But while the government is set up as a two party duopoly, one choice is clearly better, not really a whole lot better, but clearly better than the other. It ain't got shyt to do with being a lapdog, it's just fukking common sense that y'all both siders seem not to understand: that their is a difference between disingenuous, flaky allies and people who are outright hostile to you. Lastly, you know anything about the supreme court? I'd rather have democrats picking judges rather than republicans-- I'd rather take a Thurgood Marshall, an Ruth Nader Ginsburg, or an Earl Warren to Antonin Scalia or a Clarence Thomas any day of the week. But y'all accelerationist, I voted for Trump to hurt America types ain't gonna figure this shyt out until these far right cacs legally reset shyt to 1952, then you'll figure out what your elders knew: better to have some rights rather than none and what little rights you do have are worth defending to the death.
:hubie:
The only thing positive Hillary was going to do for us is the Nae Nae. Mentioning Clarence Thomas he was selected by the GOP. What does Sonia Sotomayor and Clarence Thomas have in common. There hate of Blacks.

White supremacy is the enemy and the GOP has more white supremacists but both parties subscribe to white supremacy

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
The only thing positive Hillary was going to do for us is the Nae Nae. Mentioning Clarence Thomas he was selected by the GOP
Aye, I rather a bytch leave us the hell alone rather than actively trying to implement policies that are specifically gonna hurt black folk. No one, outside of career climbing white bytches of the liberal persuasion was excited for Clinton. All I'm saying is that compared to the clusterfukk in office now, id gladly watch that bytch do the nae-nae or the got me in my feelings challenge.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Aye, I rather a bytch leave us the hell alone rather than actively trying to implement policies that are specifically gonna hurt black folk. No one, outside of career climbing white bytches of the liberal persuasion was excited for Clinton. All I'm saying is that compared to the clusterfukk in office now, id gladly watch that bytch do the nae-nae or the got me in my feelings challenge.
Hilary was for police harrassment of Black folks. She was agreeing with Trump of the treatment of Blacks in the debates. Breh, your idea of Hillary in 2018 isn't what she was in 2016 and if she won't, you would be tap dancing like, it's the racists. It's not Hilary. 3 strikes was Bill's creation and she pillaged Africa and Haiti. Yall gonna stop being dense. She don't like Black people like that.

We are N words to Trump and we are super predators to Hillary. I don't know why you have a problem understanding how some Black folks won't neither.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
The problem is that black people are hurt much worse than whites in that scenario.

Black people were gonna be the ONLY ones hurting if Clinton won.

I’m sick of us being the whipping boys of this country.

Let Arabs and Latinos get some of this work for a change.

We was gonna be fukked regardless.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russell:

have at it :hatin:

Based on my interactions with him, @the cac mamba isn't racist to black people.
Libertarian anti-immigration a$$hole yes.
Racist no.
Me and him disagree on almost everything but I have never seen him make race an issue with Blacks.

Mexicans, however... :hubie:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
:sitdown:
You are D list "c00n this c00n that, cac this cac that" poster who got exposed for voting for Trump.

best-you-mad-with-hat-gif.gif
Ight pedo

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on my interactions with him, @the cac mamba isn't racist to black people.
Libertarian anti-immigration a$$hole yes.
Racist no.
Me and him disagree on almost everything but I have never seen him make race an issue with Blacks.

Mexicans, however... :hubie:
i don't have any problem with hispanics. the democrats want me to cry about people who come here illegally getting deported, and i won't do it. most of illegals happen to be hispanic :yeshrug:

shyt, ICE just came through boston and booted a bunch of Irish who overstayed their visas. i didn't give a fukk about that either :dead:

invalid

Banned
Daps
The fact that you get along and "fit right in" with everyone one your job means your either the popular gay guy, the entertaining c00n, or both.

This nikka @Hiphoplives4eva calls me all types of fakkits, c00ns, and fakkit c00ns for having the audacity to say that there are benefits to socializing with one's coworkers but yet in Coli polls he supports 45? I swear to god the Coli is the twilight zone. :laff:

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
nikkas still in his bytch scared:russ:

Same nikkas using militant as a c00n slur , y’all know y’all gone be food for these cacs so y’all whining .

Get armed c00n ass nikkas

Last edited: