It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Isn’t @Barnett114 a moderator?

On what planet can a Trump voting, racist policy supporting person PROPERLY moderate a pro-black forum?

How are we sure he does not misuse his moderator rights to punish pro-black anti-Trump black posters? Which sounds unlikely as it is.

@Brooklynzson breh.. this can’t be serious.

I’m extremely disappointed in ‘the homie’ @Rekkapryde (respected dude since the SOHH days) and @General Mills (dude with the best stories in history) but they are not moderators.

:patrice:*cough cough... clears throat..
Look at what we have here...... wowwwwww.... when the chickens come home to roost they really do roost something crazy. Isn't that the same person who tried to ..and told me that .... you know what.. Nvm..
:laff::laff::gucci::what:

Barnett is the only mod that actually does his job on here, without him TLR would be in shambles by now with cacfront and LSA trolls.

You two don’t know what you’re talking about :mjlol:

Mans consistently gets race trolls banned every week and y’all complaining and crying

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Supreme Court is this generations missed opportunity. Gonna love these right wing a$$holes decisions over the next 30 years because you listened to fukking Ajamu Baraka or some other smart dumb nikka say both sides. Also, the federal judge vacancies that are being packed with racist cacs. Enjoy appealing your verdict when your judge is a 55 year old cac named Rusty from Louisiana whose still asking to see Obama's birth certificate.
Democratic lapdog. They weren't going to nominate anyone who give a shyt about Black people. I wish you dumb nikkas would get that through your tiny brains. The Democrats are just as no nikkas as the GOP. Some of us used to work in the party and are still connected. White supremacy is the ruler, not diversity with us being included

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i was so pissed about the DNC stacking the deck for hillary that i thought about voting for trump as a fukk you. i ended up voting for gary johnson. i would never participate in 'making america great again' :scusthov:, but there was just no fukkin way i was voting for hillary. whoever the dems run in 2020 has my vote

i was also sure she was gonna win :dead: not 100% sure like some of these CNN parrots in HL, but i live in a heavy blue state that hillary won so my vote didnt matter
Look at this lying fat piece of shyt CRACKA

i voted for bernie, pendejo :umad:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:russ:This whole thread:

giphy.gif

Tyrantus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have NEVER, EVER said that anything like that :childplease: what the fukk are you talking about? you think i log off this site every day like "damn, i'm nothing but a suicidal, sunburned neanderthal :mjcry:" :laff:

maybe what you're referring to is that im not gonna let some fakkits in HL tell me im a trump supporter because i didn't volunteer on the hillary campaign. im only right wing on 3 issues :ehh: i dont think illegal immigration is good for citizens who are already here, i think public government unions are a fukkin disaster, and i think bruce jenner is a man

:usure:Here you are playing victim just like you racists like to do. "Those Blacks are the real racist"

plus im a cac. i know by HL standards that makes me a trump supporter :mjlol: i wouldn't piss on trump if he was on fire.

This post shows what you're all about. First you start off lying. And then to immigration, I've seen posts of your's on the issue where you play that game where you start off pretending you're just opposed to illegal immigration and then end up opposing immigration in general. Just like a White Supremacist. Some lip service about unions. And you're obsessed with Trannys. Congrats. You're a loser.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're:

anti-labor
anti equal rights
and supportive of Trump immigration policies.

Where exactly are you liberal?
:mjgrin:
this is the pathetic groupthink that runs HL now. i'm "anti labor" for stating the fact that out of control union pension systems are literally bankrupting cities and states. i'm "anti equal rights" because i "believe" that a man with a penis isn't a woman. i dont think that people coming here illegally helps the citizens already here; neither does Napoleon, but surely the most respected poster in HL can't be wrong about that?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
you a trump supporter

your not melanated.

i dont give a fukk if your blacker than night; all skinfolk not ya kinfolk

the living tribunal has spoken

When you press nikkas on a ban bet they start juelzing and moving the goal posts like a fakkit :mjlol:

“durrr I said you’re not Black but even if you are, you’re not.:troll:

:what:

Never was a trump supporter.

I knew he was the worst thing for this country so that’s why I voted for him.

Why would I want good things for America

That’s pretty much been my position since 16 and you can look up my posts.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:Here you are playing victim just like you racists like to do. "Those Blacks are the real racist"

i can take a joke :yeshrug: fukk is your point? you made a bullshyt statement

This post shows what you're all about. First you start off lying. And then to immigration, I've seen posts of your's on the issue where you play that game where you start off pretending you're just opposed to illegal immigration and then end up opposing immigration in general. Just like a White Supremacist. Some lip service about unions. And you're obsessed with Trannys. Congrats. You're a loser.
this shyt is just all over the place :dead: not sure how to respond, and not worth responding to anyway

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
this is the pathetic groupthink that runs HL now. i'm "anti labor" for stating the fact that out of control union pension systems are literally bankrupting cities and states. i'm "anti equal rights" because i "believe" that a man with a penis isn't a woman. i dont think that people coming here illegally helps the citizens already here; neither does Napoleon, but surely the most respected poster in HL can't be wrong about that?
Everyone calls napolean a conservative and the founding member of Trumpset.

:PatriceTrump:

He's also the most bushed person in HL.
Then you.
:bernielol:

Ya'll might have more in common than you think. :TrumpedYa:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i can take a joke :yeshrug: fukk is your point? you made a bullshyt statement

this shyt is just all over the place :dead: not sure how to respond, and not worth responding to anyway
:ufdup:

The Higher Learning Hater's Ball, brought to you by The Cac Mamba

:umad: