It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I voted for Jill Stein because she ran with Ajamu Baraka

Otherwise, I wasn't going to vote for a president

I'll vote third party again in '20 if Dems/GOP run some bullshyt candidates, even if Trump tries for a 2nd term
Get ready to vote third party/none of the above again, then.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
THE ONLY THING I GOT OUT OF THIS THREAD IS THAT THERES STILL CATS ON HERE WHO THINK HILLARY IS THEIR FRIEND

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Get ready to vote third party/none of the above again, then.

I doubt if I will have to, but I would :francis:

The media legitimized Trump for ratings and clicks

And the DNC propped up Trump thinking it was a cakewalk and tried to force a vote from people who wouldn't have voted for Hillary otherwise

And still lost

Both parties have an identity crisis, so we might actually get a good variety of candidates this time

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I feel you fam.. and I admit I'm giving you a hard time because I hate seeing or knowing that anyone even considered siding with him. As I said, I went extra hard on you because this fakkit went in on your fam, and sided with the man that murdered your fam. So I fully expected you to spit venom on his name... so to see you didn't threw me for a loop.

So all in all.. I said I expect you to make amends 2020 because you have a personal beef with this orange fukk. I hope you follow through brethren. I don't want to beef with you because I believe we have a mutual enemy. Don't make me a liar.

The problem is we can't do it dolo. White people put this clown in office, not us. The mufukka did lose the popular vote. It's gonna take reasonable white people with a brain to see that this buffoon needs to go. Obama would have been impeached by now if this were him. But you got all these Trump Supporters juelzin' their asses off when you bring up rationale and hypocrisy to them.

I'll vote for shyt on a stick on the Democrat ticket to do my part in 2020, but if he wins again, then the country deserves what happens to it. nikkaz will be aite, we always find a way to persevere.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Why are all the Trump supporters copping pleas

Black unemployment is lowest in history and economy is booming

Peace with North Korea better trade deals

Own it brehs

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Or voted 3rd party breh.

But nikkaz ain't put him in office. We all saw who's responsible, but no one brings that up...
There were only two options in that poll, and most of the excuses came from a place of dislike for Hilary...

I’m saying those people are clowns too, all of them.