It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
I agree with this lowkey

I mean I can understand being disappointed with the Obama admin due to lack of discernible progress during his terms. But at some point it has to be reconciled with the fact that senate republicans held the government hostage denying his initiatives out of spite, they tried impeaching him dozens of times (repubs AND some dems),folks spewing that birther bullshyt etc.

Not only did he start his terms digging this country out a hole, but he faced more resistance from the other branches than any other president in history.

I mean it only takes the smallest bit of nuance and rationalism to see the hurdles he had and what was actually feasible for him as the first black president. It doesn't take much at all to recognize that. I'd expect a racist to ignore the context and entire history of this country while shytting on O, but a black person? they'd have to be on some other shyt

Thecoli and TLR specially is a weird place. When someone makes an anti-Obama post or thread it will get a lot of daps and posters agreeing with that post, but if someone made an anti-Trump or anti-GOP post you will see a lot of posters talking about both sides are bad and Trump presidency didn't change anything for black foks blah blah blah.... Basically trying to deflect from fukkery of Trump presidency.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Just check the every day threads on here. Misogynistic posts run rampant. Lord help us if Kamala runs for president... she will get run out so quick it would be a shame. As much as I want true change, I really don't want a female running for president in 2020 because I already know the outcome. America just isn't ready to be run by a woman. It would be a waste of our time because 2016 already showed us how misogynist this country is.

Best believe it if Kamala was the Dem nominee a lot of TRL posters will find every reason not to vote for her and they will surely vote for the racist cac Trump.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Are u saying you thought otherwise?

To be honest I legit thought there was no way in hell he'd win. Even though I hated both of them, he was much worse, I figured cacs wouldn't fukk it up. Especially believing the polls leading up to the election. Joke got flipped indeed

I mean a nikka got elected TWICE over a white woman.... I mean you can't make that up.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Donald trump didn't call blacc kids super predators

Donald trump didn't marry someone who passed laws that took money used to build public housing to build prisons instead

Donald trump didn't pass a law banning ex cons from public housing or the whole family gets kicked out
Both were pieces of shyt... That's why I didn't vote for either. Still thought she'd win but white women put Trump in the oval office

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The fukk can you say to this.... this whole thread is deflating as shyt.

Have you guys seriously lost all hope? Your spines? Any will to fight???

What the fukk is this defeatist attitude shyt!?

No wonder I keep seeing topics and posts about "we don't really want a race war"... yall already have conceded. Seeing this shyt is worse than the reality that Trump actually won the presidency.

Someone who doesn't buy into that line of thinking please say so, so I don't feel like I'm the only the one.

I said years back that White Supremacy did its job and knocked all the fight out of us. That's what they want for us to not get involved and fight and not necessarily from a physical standpoint but with our votes, voices, money, influence.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Straight up bruh, the reason I'm picking on you in this thread is because you had shyt happen close to your heart. So your reasoning would help me understand things more than anyone else. The current president straight up shytted on your family, so I'm trying to understand why you would feel trolling and jokes were appropriate. Because if YOU think its all cool and jokes, I can only imagine people who haven't had to deal with heartbreak.

His comments that I know of regarding the case hit after the election. It was After the case was declared a mistrial the first time. He was already president elect then. I chilled with the Trumpset shyt back in April 2016 when he started winning primaries. And I got plenty of posts talking about how he's a joke before the election.

It's all good. But I don't support that buffoon one bit.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
most of those names are posters I don't really pay attention to so I don't care
:yeshrug:

I came in this thread expecting to be shocked, and I'm from SOHH dayz

shyt was way worse on SOHH. Way worse. Sohh JBO was demonic as fukk. And that had no images. :damn:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
To be honest I legit thought there was no way in hell he'd win. Even though I hated both of them, he was much worse, I figured cacs wouldn't fukk it up. Especially believing the polls leading up to the election. Joke got flipped indeed

I mean a nikka got elected TWICE over a white woman.... I mean you can't make that up.

I feel you fam.. and I admit I'm giving you a hard time because I hate seeing or knowing that anyone even considered siding with him. As I said, I went extra hard on you because this fakkit went in on your fam, and sided with the man that murdered your fam. So I fully expected you to spit venom on his name... so to see you didn't threw me for a loop.

So all in all.. I said I expect you to make amends 2020 because you have a personal beef with this orange fukk. I hope you follow through brethren. I don't want to beef with you because I believe we have a mutual enemy. Don't make me a liar.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Can OP change the thread title to

Come And Watch c00ns Juelz: The Coli 'militants' who preferred Trump over Hillary in '16 revealed @Killmonger

All the juelzing in here is nuts:

• "no I only selected that because I don't like Hillary."
  • "Breh voting for Trump in my state wouldn't have mattered since Hillary won that state"
  • "I was trolling hahahahahaha I was trolling"
  • "OK I picked Trump BUT I never voted for Trump"
  • "I picked Trump (insert Juelz reason) but I voted for a totally different candidate in the end"
  • "Obama sucked and why stay under the Democrats rule who didn't do anything for us ever!"
Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

It's simple dudes: I don't like McDonalds, but do you think I'll eat a live rat instead when asked what I prefer? At the time of this poll it was clear Trump was a fukking racist. Whoever picks a clear racist Republican only because all these 'reasons'.... is lying. Lie to yourself, don't lie to us.

You're either:
a huge fukking misogynist and you'd rather have a racist man in the White House than a woman OR you willfully selected a confirmed racist at that time already over someone who worked 8 years with the first black President of the US. Those are the facts.

Of course you can't generalize and some cool posters even selected Trump, but no Juelzing can actually save this. The only way is saying that that was a very bad and flawed choice looking back. Especially the nutcases defending their choice in this thread, on a black website, after everything this President has done and said especially when it comes to worsening race relations and empowering racists.. you need your heads checked for not realizing you're talking to the very people Trump despises Juelzing and caping for racism.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
How you nikkas get exposed by the resident Beyoncé stan though? Y’all nikkas ain’t shyt :mjlol::laff:
nikkas let some emails and comments made back damn near 30 years ago persuade them to ride for an openly racist fascist cheesedoodle of a man :dry:
Hillary Clinton is not our friend.