It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Thecoli and TLR specially is a weird place. When someone makes an anti-Obama post or thread it will get a lot of daps and posters agreeing with that post, but if someone made an anti-Trump or anti-GOP post you will see a lot of posters talking about both sides are bad and Trump presidency didn't change anything for black foks blah blah blah.... Basically trying to deflect from fukkery of Trump presidency.

Right?!?

Low key it's an example of white privilege

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
the saddest part about this thread is all the 'I voted for Jill Stein/I didn't even vote' excuses. Like that somehow makes it better. A man that started his political career by demanding [and making!] the first black president release his birth certificate to prove his citizenship. And yall didnt see fit to stop this guy out a sense of duty :gucci:

white folk on the list can do whatever, but black folk :snoop:
a blackman was asked to show his papers, how racist can one get :mindblown:and you wanna argue about the relatives merits of Jill fukkin Stein and Hillary Rodham Clinton.:rudy:

Last edited:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Yo this shyt got me tight

I clearly remember @ODOT META trying to neg fish me into oblivion (only 3 dudes took the bait)because I said “I thought music & sports made race relations better”. I said I was surprised so many young whites voted for Trump. Dude called me a c00n and negged me. Telling everyone I thought racism didn’t exist anymore . But this c00n was really a Trump supporter. fukking disgusting :pacspit:

@Indiglow Meta (R$G) is doing this for his white baby moms

hes beyond woke, you wouldnt understand breh

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
shame.

hyI9ItE.gif

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Yoooo...shyt is hilarious, bro :russ:

I been telling dudes about these fake ass, disingenuous armchair militants on the Coli like @Hiphoplives4eva . THEY ALWAYS GET EXPOSED. Cornballs think that just cause they use some pro-Black avi and shyt on Obama that they're some authority. Clowns...all of em.

How the hell you Black and you support or supported that Orange faced buffoon that's in the White House? :what:

shyt don't add up.

shyt is pathetic

mods with boondocks avis over here juelzin

any poster that voted on that list is a straight up fakkit

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
@The Dust King

You negged me and said I wasn’t Black would you like to do a ban bet?

post up exactly what i said under that neg or dont quote me at all you fakkit

*edit* neg me all you want, ill jus get rep from real nggaz not you fakkit c00ns on here wishin negativity on your own

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Why are all the Trump supporters copping pleas

Black unemployment is lowest in history and economy is booming

Peace with North Korea better trade deals

Own it brehs
:skip:Are you trolling?
1.) A recession is forecasted that could begin as soon as this fall, the economy is not "booming" despite the onomatopoeia's you've been fed.
2.) There's been "peace" with North Korea since 1953.
3.) Things like the unemployment rate/Black unemployment rate, violent crime have been following trends of decline, no matter who is president, just like GDP steadily increases. These are norms of the decade. An inheritee can't take credit for the appreciation in funds of an inheritance.
4.) "Better trade deals" is just vague. What trade deal? And what is it better than?

1/10 dawg, do better next game.
full

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:skip:Are you trolling?
1.) A recession is forecasted that could begin as soon as this fall, the economy is not "booming" despite the onomatopoeia's you've been fed.
2.) There's been "peace" with North Korea since 1953.
3.) Things like the unemployment rate/Black unemployment rate, violent crime have been following trends of decline, no matter who is president, just like GDP steadily increases. These are norms of the decade. An inheritee can't take credit for the appreciation in funds of an inheritance.
4.) "Better trade deals" is just vague. What trade deal? And what is it better than?

1/10 dawg, do better next game.
full

I bust out laughing at the better trade deal thing. That's some low information shyt right there. Trade deals so good that we just had to bail out farmers that can't deal with the new tariffs they're facing in this new trade war.

Btw that was a really informative article. Posted.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
post up exactly what i said under that neg or dont quote me at all you fakkit

*edit* neg me all you want, ill jus get rep from real nggaz not you fakkit c00ns on here wishin negativity on your own

You said I wasn’t melanated.

Let’s do a ban bet.