It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I feel it. I think I'm in witch hunting mode right now because I'm upset by all the lies being presented. I knew there were a lot of under covers and fake militants here, but I didn't realize it was to this extent. This forum is not close to the black version of SF no matter how much people want to claim it is. Its a mix of a few black people with black pride and a whole host of blacks with no spines and other non people of color. This thread has been the ultimate realization of that for me.

:mjlol:

Some of you guys need to wake up. 99% of the "militants" are just fukking losers complaining. Ain't nothing militant about typing "I hate CACS". Very few of these posters ever bring a solution to any problem, yet they can tell you everything wrong with the black community. :beli:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Church. They got Charmander da Gawd out the paint for crying out loud. And we know hes an alpha level troll.

Good. He was a hack who hadn't changed his style for 10 years. Birth a style and let nikkas copy u and don't reinvent yourselves brehs :mjlol:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I voted for the only candidate to even mention reparations for slavery....

Jill Stein gang....

I do remember trolling for Trump in here because I really can’t stand Hillary....

I bet more than half of those names didn’t even vote, let’s be honest.
full

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
From what I remember Trumpset was more of Republican primary thing.

Half of those members were #ThirdPartyGang

Not real Trump supporters in the general

Alot of y'all weren't clued in during the primaries.Cant use this after the fact without the context of what was going on..Higher Learning was a zoo.
full

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I’m not surprised by most of those names being there :yeshrug:

And Trump is awful, but we got to stop treating him like satan and start organizing a left wing/ center left/progressive voting front to win next time. We got understand why he won.

Hillary lost because she kept appealing to social issues and being an unpleasant shapeshifting piece of shyt. Same reason she lost in 08. Obama and even Trump won, because they at least somewhat addressed economics and real life shyt that was effecting people in real time.
full

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
i was so pissed about the DNC stacking the deck for hillary that i thought about voting for trump as a fukk you. i ended up voting for gary johnson. i would never participate in 'making america great again' :scusthov:, but there was just no fukkin way i was voting for hillary. whoever the dems run in 2020 has my vote

i was also sure she was gonna win :dead: not 100% sure like some of these CNN parrots in HL, but i live in a heavy blue state that hillary won so my vote didnt matter
full

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
A few shocking names on here :ohhh:

@Marcelrellu was this before you became a problack poster?

AEE2_A643_14_C2_47_E9_BC93_80_F72_E942858.jpg

From this thread

TLR VOTING POLL: If It Came To Donald J. Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Who Would You Vote For?

Edit... this shows the updated screen names

63_AFA7_C3_25_C8_4813_A9_B0_84_D19_AE92543.jpg

That not me I never changed my name. I always been pro black .but Hillary and Donald was trash to me.

nikka if you go the original thread and click that name it pulls you up.

DBC48_F9_B_C80_A_46_E5_B5_BC_1_C1_A43_FF56_C6.jpg

:stopitslime:

GRAAAND OPENING.... GRAND CLOSING

FUCCCCIN 'ELL MATE

:wow:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I remember that shyt!! :dead:

Damn that wasn't too long ago was it? Got deleted so quick I forgot all about that shyt until now. I remember he got deleted/banned quick and no one knew who banned him or what went down.

The fact this place might legitimately be compromised is crazy :wow:
What happened???

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Best believe it if Kamala was the Dem nominee a lot of TRL posters will find every reason not to vote for her and they will surely vote for the racist cac Trump.
That has no basis in fact.

Kamala's only sin that i'm aware of is being Willie Brown's pincushion -- the usual political casting couch bs. Kamala is nowhere near Hillary levels of contemptuous, manipulative, pro-war, pro-rich, anti-black. You got news on that, though?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I’m not surprised by most of those names being there :yeshrug:

And Trump is awful, but we got to stop treating him like satan and start organizing a left wing/ center left/progressive voting front to win next time. We got understand why he won.

Hillary lost because she kept appealing to social issues and being an unpleasant shapeshifting piece of shyt. Same reason she lost in 08. Obama and even Trump won, because they at least somewhat addressed economics and real life shyt that was effecting people in real time.
You get it.

Clintonistas don't.