It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Donald trump didn't call blacc kids super predators

Donald trump didn't marry someone who passed laws that took money used to build public housing to build prisons instead

Donald trump didn't pass a law banning ex cons from public housing or the whole family gets kicked out

Breh, have youv'e see what he's said and done since then and before he was elected? :francis:

White Dems don't care about black people but voting for Trumpe as a black person is purely irrational.

What was needed at the time of that 1994 crime bill was the black caucus needed to stand their ground and galvanize their base but that didn't happen. :francis:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Breh's that were so vociferous back then are quiet as hell now. :picard::russ:

I think after Trump won most got banned or bushed from higher learning

There was definitely a following for Trump Set

Just normal debating or pointing out anything that wasn't liberal talking points got you warning points in higher learning

So now it's just a deserted circle jerk with threads mostly made by Napolean

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:childplease:

You didn't own to shyt, you still denying being Trump supporter.
Picking him over Hillary was bad enough I admit that. However, I supported Sanders and was an avid supporter. My vote in the general went to Stein. It's 2018, it's time to move on and fix our local communities.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:francis:

108 vote for Trump.

You will never find that number of people supporting Trump in LSA, no wonder more black men voted for Trump than black women.

Just check the every day threads on here. Misogynistic posts run rampant. Lord help us if Kamala runs for president... she will get run out so quick it would be a shame. As much as I want true change, I really don't want a female running for president in 2020 because I already know the outcome. America just isn't ready to be run by a woman. It would be a waste of our time because 2016 already showed us how misogynist this country is.

Daps
I agree with this lowkey

I mean I can understand being disappointed with the Obama admin due to lack of discernible progress during his terms. But at some point it has to be reconciled with the fact that senate republicans held the government hostage denying his initiatives out of spite, they tried impeaching him dozens of times (repubs AND some dems),folks spewing that birther bullshyt etc.

200w.gif