It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think he meant trump shytted on his cousin if I'm reading his post right.

But I feel you on trolling about something that directly affected breh.

My cousin died in jail because he had epilepsy, had a seizure, threw up and drowned in it because the guards didnt think it was serious and didnt bother checking on him. He was in jail over unpaid tickets for a minor traffic violation.

I'd never troll over how fukked up the system is for black folk.

I don't want breh to feel bad but at the same time I want him to look in the mirror with the shyt he was pulling. Trolling for trump for laughs or whatever else while that same man was a major supporter of the cop that killed your relative can't be cool. There is no rationale that I can imagine that would make that cool. So I have no choice but to infer certain things about that man.

This message board shyt and jokes are never that important. He suffered in a real way but yet still trolled for a fakkit ass bigot who happens to be our president. That disturbs me bruh.....

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Honestly I don't think that the majority of the people who said they voted for Trump in the poll actually voted for Trump. They probably didn't even vote, voted for Stein or Johnson, or wrote in a candidate. :yeshrug:
I was in the HL heavy at the time of this poll. A lot of people were just voting Trump to troll cause no one thought he would actually win:pachaha:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Donald trump didn't call blacc kids super predators

Donald trump didn't marry someone who passed laws that took money used to build public housing to build prisons instead

Donald trump didn't pass a law banning ex cons from public housing or the whole family gets kicked out

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I was in the HL heavy at the time of this poll. A lot of people were just voting Trump to troll cause no one thought he would actually win:pachaha:
So was I, and this is a lie

He had a legit following here
He went down another level in disgustingness after he won.

Pre win Trump is slightly less evil than post win trump

They were :cape: heavy

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I voted Trump ....

tenor.gif
You've been very bold lately.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He’s bordering on CACtain planet levels of blatant with his trolling lately. Why hasn’t he gotten banned?
Hes not trolling, he just plays it off as trolling cause he knows he'd get banned for telling us how he really feels

Dude was wayyyy beyond CACtain planet back on sohh, I'm talking straight up shytting on black folk openly and repping George Bush.

Wasn't low key about it or anything. That's why when that thread banning trolls was poppin, he was coppin pleas talking about "I know I've said some ignorant shyt before but I didnt mean it and I love hip hop"

It's why whenever I bring up his sohh history, he never responds. He knows he use to say some straight up alt right shyt and he wants nikkas to forget.

Dude has been very tame on the coli compared to sohh.