It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Bernie aint got a chance , people too ignorant.
I hope Trump when so USA can fall

I hope Trump win by a landslide , he better

lets get america poppin again

Trump is the antichrist

remember this post

:snoop:

Hurry up and win Trump so we can get this shyt over with

Be scared of Trump being President brehs

Be petrified of cacs brehs

some of yall scary asses coulda replaced the brothas that was lynched

nikkas really scared of that action :russ:

yall nikkas gone slit yall wrists when Trump win

I want Trump to win for a whoooole different reason than everybody else dumbass
yall just wanna keep living up under those cacs yall know hate yall guts
peaceful punks :russell:

nikkas still petrified of Trump and his cacs I see
:mjlol: grow some nuts lil nikkas

you not wanting Trump to win show how p*ssy you are

them GA cacs got you in check lil bytch

I been on some maney shyt. Since before the cac even won . Idgaf like some of you unarmed harmless 9-5 nikkas :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Alright bet, I'll take you for your word if you say it wasn't me you were addressing, even though I was the only person to mention your relative.

I spoke on what part I didn't get with you not voting for him. I straight up said, I told my cousin the same thing I am telling you. You are/were part of the problem by not recognizing bipartisanship in this country. Thinking that voting for Stein or Johnson was worth the vote. Are you willing to say you thought a vote for Stein or Johnson mattered? Mind you, I went through that same shyt, but when it came down to it, I voted for Hillary because I knew it was a 2 horse race. You saying you thought otherwise?

The whole Idea of Trumpset when it was started in 2015 was that it was ludicrous to think this jackass would even sniff the white house so let's troll with it. Obviously shyt got real as he started winning primaries but even up to election day most thought Hillary had it in the bag. But Trump's victory is not on any of us. It's on cacs, especially cac women.

If there are nikkaz who legitimately voted for dude then they are a lost cause regardless.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
did you ever see that thread, where a poster was admin on another forum.. and, he somehow tapped into this one..

said there would be astericks by peoples name, and some post flagged re:Black folks.. :lupe:

that sh!t got deleted, with the quickenss.. then, he made another on.. and, had a video showing exactly how he tapped in.. and, what he saw.. that got wiped, too..

i know i aint tripping.. im not the only one who remembers those 2 threads, before they got deleted.. and, dude got banned.. :dwillhuh:

craziest part was.. he wasnt some troll.. he was a genuinely, good veteran poster.. :gucci:

:dwillhuh:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The whole Idea of Trumpset when it was started in 2015 was that it was ludicrous to think this jackass would even sniff the white house so let's troll with it. Obviously shyt got real as he started winning primaries but even up to election day most thought Hillary had it in the bag. But Trump's victory is not on any of us. It's on cacs, especially cac women.

If there are nikkaz who legitimately voted for dude then they are a lost cause regardless.

Straight up bruh, the reason I'm picking on you in this thread is because you had shyt happen close to your heart. So your reasoning would help me understand things more than anyone else. The current president straight up shytted on your family, so I'm trying to understand why you would feel trolling and jokes were appropriate. Because if YOU think its all cool and jokes, I can only imagine people who haven't had to deal with heartbreak.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
you voting for Trump cuz you the typical white devil from the ice caves
I want Trump to win to get at bytches like you . I cant wait , Imma drag you thru the streets you devil. Just believe there's more like minded brothas like me that's waiting to smash on you bytches

i see some yall still scared lol

Daps
I just found an old thread worse than this one. :lupe:

@Killmonger hit my PM.

Omg :lupe:

Y’all nikkas about to be furious

FAST
tumblr_nqrihtVxyM1uymzloo1_500.gif
brehs.. i just found something related to what im speaking about.. fukk.. :snoop:

might be the same thing @He Won’t Die is speaking on, too..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
did you ever see that thread, where a poster was admin on another forum.. and, he somehow tapped into this one..

said there would be astericks by peoples name, and some post flagged re:Black folks.. :lupe:

that sh!t got deleted, with the quickenss.. then, he made another on.. and, had a video showing exactly how he tapped in.. and, what he saw.. that got wiped, too..

i know i aint tripping.. im not the only one who remembers those 2 threads, before they got deleted.. and, dude got banned.. :dwillhuh:

craziest part was.. he wasnt some troll.. he was a genuinely, good veteran poster.. :gucci:
Someone needs to find that video
:feedme:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Alright bet, I'll take you for your word if you say it wasn't me you were addressing, even though I was the only person to mention your relative.
I think he meant trump shytted on his cousin if I'm reading his post right.

But I feel you on trolling about something that directly affected breh.

My cousin died in jail because he had epilepsy, had a seizure, threw up and drowned in it because the guards didnt think it was serious and didnt bother checking on him. He was in jail over unpaid tickets for a minor traffic violation.

I'd never troll over how fukked up the system is for black folk.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Indiglow Meta (R$G)
@marcuz
@Hiphoplives4eva
@AAKing23
@Cabbage Patch
@YoungmargeliaFleek$$
@Gonzo

All fakkits who claim to be black militants who constantly call people agents but voted for Trump.

WOW

Look at some of these same dudes caping in this thread about cacs and Russian bots infiltrating black forums and black twitter. HOW IRONIC

Reminder: WS’s and Russian Ops are using immigration to stir up racial tension ahead of 18 elections
i havent voted since the kerry/bush election