It’s crazy seeing some of the names of posters who voted for Trump

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
black incels have a horrible sense of self importance so I don’t feel any sympathy for them

they’ll gladly side with crackers given the chance

:russ::russ::russ:

of course.

No doubt. But it is something that is rarely spoken about. It is thought to be something solely attributed to corny young white boys. But that is false. Its corny black boys too.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
No doubt. But it is something that is rarely spoken about. It is thought to be something solely attributed to corny young white boys. But that is false. Its corny black boys too.

they could get help but people get so fixated on them lashing out against society that people figure out it ain’t worth it once it’s all said and done

meanwhile people who need essentials are left to die.

Daps
this site has been abandoned by its owners and its riddled with agents :manny:
did you ever see that thread, where a poster was admin on another forum.. and, he somehow tapped into this one..

said there would be astericks by peoples name, and some post flagged re:Black folks.. :lupe:

that sh!t got deleted, with the quickenss.. then, he made another on.. and, had a video showing exactly how he tapped in.. and, what he saw.. that got wiped, too..

i know i aint tripping.. im not the only one who remembers those 2 threads, before they got deleted.. and, dude got banned.. :dwillhuh:

craziest part was.. he wasnt some troll.. he was a genuinely, good veteran poster.. :gucci:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's twice you mentioned the person who spoke on your relative but didn't @ him. That's me. I said it. And I stick by it. You thought it was funny to troll posters on this board by faking being pro Trump while he straight up shytted on your dead relative and propped up the fakkit police officer that murdered him. So yes, that was me all day. Trolling should never come before a loved one getting gunned downed by one of these piece of shyt police officers. NEVER. How in the hell could you rationalize trolling in favor of trump for giggles when he is the the person saying its OK that the shytty officer murdered your cousin? HOW? There should never be an instance where trolling is more important.

Look here fam

1- wasn't even talking about you
2- the ridiculousness of the entire hashtag movement should have been a clue it wasn't serious but mufukkaz trying to play this gotcha nonsense on here is getting corny
3- What part of I didn't vote for him, which is the whole point of this thread by the way, don't you understand

Do a simple Coli search for my name and trump and you can easily deduce I wasn't serious with that shyt. Stopped using the hashtag as shyt started getting real too.

Thanks

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
they could get help but people get so fixated on them lashing out against society that people figure out it ain’t worth it once it’s all said and done

meanwhile people who need essentials are left to die.

It's always worth it. No one is a complete lost cause. But we throw away people to easily. Especially in the black community since it isn't something that is part of the norm. I don't know how we normalize it without ostracizing people at the same time.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Half the nikkas were back than thecoli wasn't hypersensitve and 'woke' like it is now. In most the polls here it be like one or two legit options than a wild card.

But It was some legit trump supporters on here though like uncle hotep. But I know me personally I have post back than talking shyt to nikkas who thought trump or Bernie would win I was so sure Hillary would but fukk both them honestly.

Church. They got Charmander da Gawd out the paint for crying out loud. And we know hes an alpha level troll.

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
A few shocking names on here :ohhh:

@Marcelrellu was this before you became a problack poster?

AEE2_A643_14_C2_47_E9_BC93_80_F72_E942858.jpg

From this thread

TLR VOTING POLL: If It Came To Donald J. Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Who Would You Vote For?

Edit... this shows the updated screen names

63_AFA7_C3_25_C8_4813_A9_B0_84_D19_AE92543.jpg

Mods refuse to let you be great, breh.

How they delete your other thread?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Being unhappy about Obama and being a fukking Trump supporter is not the same. The fact that you keep caping for these fakkits shows me where you stand.
Why should anyone give a fukk about where you think they stand though? You wrongly assume everyone sees the world in the same binary way and really needs to demonstrate how "good" they are like you :yeshrug:

I can understand not being satisfied with Obama's presidency but nikkas on here be going overboard with the hate just for cheap daps and rep. Post some anti-Obama shyt on here and you getting at least 20 daps in less than 2 minutes. One of the biggest indicators of a fake ass Coli militant is hating on Obama any chance you get.
And if you go to HL and praise Obama you will be flooded with daps as well. Groupthink is groupthink whether you agree with it or not. I ask a question of what has changed for people with Trump's election and I get called a troll... nikkas don't really wanna discuss shyt, they just want cosigns, daps and the feeling that they are superior to anyone who disagrees with them :manny:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Look here fam

1- wasn't even talking about you
2- the ridiculousness of the entire hashtag movement should have been a clue it wasn't serious but mufukkaz trying to play this gotcha nonsense on here is getting corny
3- What part of I didn't vote for him, which is the whole point of this thread by the way, don't you understand

Do a simple Coli search for my name and trump and you can easily deduce I wasn't serious with that shyt. Stopped using the hashtag as shyt started getting real too.

Thanks

Alright bet, I'll take you for your word if you say it wasn't me you were addressing, even though I was the only person to mention your relative.

I spoke on what part I didn't get with you not voting for him. I straight up said, I told my cousin the same thing I am telling you. You are/were part of the problem by not recognizing bipartisanship in this country. Thinking that voting for Stein or Johnson was worth the vote. Are you willing to say you thought a vote for Stein or Johnson mattered? Mind you, I went through that same shyt, but when it came down to it, I voted for Hillary because I knew it was a 2 horse race. You saying you thought otherwise?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Church. They got Charmander da Gawd out the paint for crying out loud. And we know hes an alpha level troll.
A lot of these nikkas are too invested into this shyt honestly. But I don't really care either way what these lames gotta say they just need something to post about on here that's all it is don't even give the fake outrage much attention.

Bullshytting and clowning on polls was always done in fun on here. But let them woke nikkas tell it these internet polls are 100 percent accurate all the time.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Why should anyone give a fukk about where you think they stand though? You wrongly assume everyone sees the world in the same binary way and really needs to demonstrate how "good" they are like you :yeshrug:

And if you go to HL and praise Obama you will be flooded with daps as well. Groupthink is groupthink whether you agree with it or not. I ask a question of what has changed for people with Trump's election and I get called a troll... nikkas don't really wanna discuss shyt, they just want cosigns, daps and the feeling that they are superior to anyone who disagrees with them :manny:

I don't see Obama getting super love in HL. He gets shytted on heavily over there too.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

people getting separated and their children getting tortured

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
did you ever see that thread, where a poster was admin on another forum.. and, he somehow tapped into this one..

said there would be astericks by peoples name, and some post flagged re:Black folks.. :lupe:

that sh!t got deleted, with the quickenss.. then, he made another on.. and, had a video showing exactly how he tapped in.. and, what he saw.. that got wiped, too..

i know i aint tripping.. im not the only one who remembers those 2 threads, before they got deleted.. and, dude got banned.. :dwillhuh:

craziest part was.. he wasnt some troll.. he was a genuinely, good veteran poster.. :gucci:

Yeah I remember that shyt!! :dead:

Damn that wasn't too long ago was it? Got deleted so quick I forgot all about that shyt until now. I remember he got deleted/banned quick and no one knew who banned him or what went down.

The fact this place might legitimately be compromised is crazy :wow: