Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
You HATE (present tense)

Or

You HATED (past tense)

Hillary more than Trump?

1) if you hate Hillary more.. you like a Neo-Nazi supporting racist more...
2) if you hated Hillary more than Trump, this means you liked Trump’s rhetoric

Both of them are racist..my vote in the poll (which I took as if you HAD to vote) back in 16 was based off policy that Hillary and her husband had already hurt black people with. I never considered actually voting for either..many coworkers argued with me leading up to the election because I said they both were two different heads on the same coin and I wasn’t fukking with them.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hold up, so cats think that nikkaz who were trolling with #Trumpset really voted for that mufukka??? :snoop:

It was a blatant joke then :laff:

....until November 7th :unsure:

If you wanna clown a nikka for voting 3rd party then have at it. But voting for that fukkboi .. Cmon brehs

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm surprised anybody is surprised. I thought we all knew that white supremacist websites were talking openly about coming here, posing as "black militants," and promoting "red pill" views. This place is fukked and it's not going to get un-fukked, based on what I'm seeing. Good luck, everybody. Be safe.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can understand not being satisfied with Obama's presidency but nikkas on here be going overboard with the hate just for cheap daps and rep. Post some anti-Obama shyt on here and you getting at least 20 daps in less than 2 minutes. One of the biggest indicators of a fake ass Coli militant is hating on Obama any chance you get.
I agree with this lowkey

I mean I can understand being disappointed with the Obama admin due to lack of discernible progress during his terms. But at some point it has to be reconciled with the fact that senate republicans held the government hostage denying his initiatives out of spite, they tried impeaching him dozens of times (repubs AND some dems),folks spewing that birther bullshyt etc.

Not only did he start his terms digging this country out a hole, but he faced more resistance from the other branches than any other president in history.

I mean it only takes the smallest bit of nuance and rationalism to see the hurdles he had and what was actually feasible for him as the first black president. It doesn't take much at all to recognize that. I'd expect a racist to ignore the context and entire history of this country while shytting on O, but a black person? they'd have to be on some other shyt

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Lmao I always go for the dumb answers in polls on here. But I was a hillary shill I was talking shyt to people on here who didn't think she would win.
Hillary is going to win.
:win: Hillary Got this thing set now. I've been saying it for the longest.

full

There's like 108 people on the list but here are some names you may find familiar:

@Indiglow Meta (R$G)
@marcuz
@Hiphoplives4eva
@AAKing23
@Cabbage Patch
@YoungmargeliaFleek$$
@Gonzo
@ba'al

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i think a lot of 'em are like uber sheltered, introvert type brehs.

i don't see the list breh what page is it on?

Its the incel shyt that we are starting to see more and more of. Look at the post counts of some of these cats. The thing that doesn't get talked about that much is black incels... but the coli apparently has them in spades.

My favorite movie of all time :laff:

But That shyt bag cac shytted on my family directly. fukk him forever

That's twice you mentioned the person who spoke on your relative but didn't @ him. That's me. I said it. And I stick by it. You thought it was funny to troll posters on this board by faking being pro Trump while he straight up shytted on your dead relative and propped up the fakkit police officer that murdered him. So yes, that was me all day. Trolling should never come before a loved one getting gunned downed by one of these piece of shyt police officers. NEVER. How in the hell could you rationalize trolling in favor of trump for giggles when he is the the person saying its OK that the shytty officer murdered your cousin? HOW? There should never be an instance where trolling is more important.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I didn't vote for that jackass. I voted Stein. I was trollin with that shyt. :beli:
Half the nikkas were back than thecoli wasn't hypersensitve and 'woke' like it is now. In most the polls here it be like one or two legit options than a wild card.

But It was some legit trump supporters on here though like uncle hotep. But I know me personally I have post back than talking shyt to nikkas who thought trump or Bernie would win I was so sure Hillary would but fukk both them honestly.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Its the incel shyt that we are starting to see more and more of. Look at the post counts of some of these cats. The thing that doesn't get talked about that much is black incels... but the coli apparently has them in spades.

That's twice you mentioned the person who spoke on your relative but didn't @ him. That's me. I said it. And I stick by it. You thought it was funny to troll posters on this board by faking being pro Trump while he straight up shytted on your dead relative and propped up the fakkit police officer that murdered him. So yes, that was me all day. Trolling should never come before a loved one getting gunned downed by one of these piece of shyt police officers. NEVER. How in the hell could you rationalize trolling in favor of trump for giggles when he is the the person saying its OK that the shytty officer murdered your cousin? HOW? There should never be an instance where trolling is more important.

black incels have a horrible sense of self importance so I don’t feel any sympathy for them

they’ll gladly side with crackers given the chance

There's like 108 people on the list but here are some names you may find familiar:

@Indiglow Meta (R$G)
@marcuz
@Hiphoplives4eva
@AAKing23
@Cabbage Patch
@YoungmargeliaFleek$$
@Gonzo
@ba'al

:russ::russ::russ:

of course.