tumblr_nqrihtVxyM1uymzloo1_500.gif
:lupe:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I feel like he should do the Honors so when he hits me I’ll give it to em

I feel it. I think I'm in witch hunting mode right now because I'm upset by all the lies being presented. I knew there were a lot of under covers and fake militants here, but I didn't realize it was to this extent. This forum is not close to the black version of SF no matter how much people want to claim it is. Its a mix of a few black people with black pride and a whole host of blacks with no spines and other non people of color. This thread has been the ultimate realization of that for me.

Daps
I feel like he should do the Honors so when he hits me I’ll give it to em
ill run it.. :birdman:
I’d like to see a mod figure out if these dudes have aliases. Let’s see how deep this rabbit hole goes.
outside of a few folks on here.. i honestly believe majority of posters are aliases..

said it a few times, already.. but, there aint no way most of these folks are Black.. Blacks folks are not an anomaly.. but, you'd be far-pressed to hear Black folks say majority of sh!t you see on here..

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
ill run it.. :birdman:

outside of a few folks on here.. i honestly believe majority of posters are aliases..

said it a few times, already.. but, there aint no way most of these folks are Black.. Blacks folks are not an anomaly.. but, you'd be far-pressed to hear Black folks say majority of sh!t you see on here..

i think a lot of 'em are like uber sheltered, introvert type brehs.

@Son of Sierra Leone look at how many so called "black" men are on this list that you've been arguing with in political threads g.

i don't see the list breh what page is it on?