It's crazy how Toronto is so much more influential culturally in America than any U.S. city or area

hatealot

Banned
Daps
You my breh but lets be real

Houston dallas atl LA, san diego,chicago, DC, miami,nyc, seattle all of these cities are better than toronto

I will say

Toronto>>>philly baltimore, jersey, charlotte, memphis denver etc
Been to Toronto as a kid, clean ass city. Mad fukking Chinese. All of us was from nyc and we thought your city was trash. Of course we was mad young. But we know NYC and we still wasn't impressed at 12 years old.

They kept trying to show us things to do and we was like :francis:. They could of kept us in NYC for all that.

Only thing we enjoyed was the cn tower.

Baby NYC.

But nah all jokes aside , my sis went to Toronto a few years ago and she said it was nice but nothing to bring home.

I would need to go at my age now to really get a opinion.

One thing that stood out to us, we was like they don't put the steel cages over the stores and shops at night?!?:ohhh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm a racist?
You like saying the n word little pal ?

Is that you? You like the chaos of a well placed n b0mb? Like watching brothers get up upset over carefully crafted subliminals?

Youve brought the wrath of my people on me with your foolishness and you need to explain yourself.
:ufdup:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You like saying the n word little pal ?

Is that you? You like the chaos of a well placed n b0mb? Like watching brothers get up upset over carefully crafted subliminals?

Youve brought the wrath of my people on me and you need to explain yourself.
:ufdup:
I've never used the word in reference to anybody

The only time you'll ever see me having used it is quoting someone or calling someone out for using it

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps
Didnt yall have a mayor who smoked crack?

Talk shyt about Trump but have the original Trump as your mayor brehs:mjlol:

Even worse. We voted his retarded brother to be in charge of the whole fukkin province of Ontario. His dumb fat ass is going after Toronto because of the way he thinks they treated his brother when he was mayor.

doug_ford.jpg

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
people generally associate jazz with New Orleans & the blues with Mississippi, Memphis, & Chicago.

Idk where it started but when I hear “blues” I think of Memphis & Mississippi

while that is true people associate it with Mississippi because of Robert Johnson and Memphis because of W.C. Handy the first recording blues song was in New Orleans by an Italian cat who copied a black musicians music and openly said he did. New Orleans is where blues were first heard years before W.C. Handy and Robert Johnson’s Delta blues.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Midwest is cold as Canada because of the lakes yes. But I’m on the east coast, it don’t get as cold as it does in Canada, especially the further down you go along the mid Atlantic. :camby:
Everybody and they momma drive an American pickup truck or some shyt like a Buick or Lincoln. I got family in Brampton I see what’s what out there
:gucci: Toronto isn't colder than any East Coast state

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Ohio is the home of funk music. All of them amazing funk bands came from Ohio

Memphis is home of the blues, another great black creation.

Funk and blues influence music to this day.

Learn your history son

You didn’t teach me anything tho. As of 2021 Ohio and Memphis are irrelevant compared to Toronto in every dimension.

technically a big portion of your list is but Ohio and Memphis are just flat out disrespectful lol

That American delusion we suffer here in the states