It's crazy how Toronto is so much more influential culturally in America than any U.S. city or area

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
How convenient. Y’all can’t run from that Trump shyt. Forever a laughing stock. Canadians aren’t even known for being dumb.
5cd83e2a24000058007caba8.gif

:mjlol:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
:comeon:

Explain how. No offense this is where city data outshines the coli. What is Memphis doing now as of 2021 to claim comparable influence to Toronto?

Influencing a generation of artists that gen x and z consider great. Juicy j still getting features and project pat has been producing a lot recently

Musically, Toronto's influence doesn't stretch more than Drake, party, and the Weeknd really

You're tripping if you think it's in anyway more important than Houston, Chicago, NY, or Detroit right now

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lol at a country of 30m that was still under British rule as early as 1980 having global influence of any kind

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:comeon:

Explain how. No offense this is where city data outshines the coli. What is Memphis doing now as of 2021 to claim comparable influence to Toronto?

You really don’t go outside like other folks said in that glizzy thread :mjlol:

you’re behind on slang in your city & you’re behind on music.

JB Blockboy was the most viral rap artist couple years ago with the Shoot song & dance.

Pooh Shiesty was one of the most popular and listened to artists before he got arrested.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Even worse. We voted his retarded brother to be in charge of the whole fukkin province of Ontario. His dumb fat ass is going after Toronto because of the way he thinks they treated his brother when he was mayor.

doug_ford.jpg
Never trust a white man with slick backed hair.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Midwest is cold as Canada because of the lakes yes. But I’m on the east coast, it don’t get as cold as it does in Canada, especially the further down you go along the mid Atlantic. :camby:
Everybody and they momma drive an American pickup truck or some shyt like a Buick or Lincoln. I got family in Brampton I see what’s what out there
look at the border on a map

Toronto sits further South than a lot of places that are in America including places in the east. the border is not straight.

So, 27 US states are farther north than Canada, eh?

Latitude and Longitude of U.S. and Canadian Cities