It's crazy how Toronto is so much more influential culturally in America than any U.S. city or area

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Influencing a generation of artists that gen x and z consider great. Juicy j still getting features and project pat has been producing a lot recently

Musically, Toronto's influence doesn't stretch more than Drake, party, and the Weeknd really

You're tripping if you think it's in anyway more important than Houston, Chicago, NY, or Detroit right now
That PBR&B that came out Toronto influenced the whole sound of R&B in the last decade

We can’t front them and the London nikkas put themselves on the map the last decade

What influence does Houston really have it ain’t 2005

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
That shyt ain’t Houston it’s suburbanite shyt

Travis Scott is a superstar and a brand I wouldn’t call him influential or representative of Houston hip-hop

What about asap, sgp/raider klan, maxo Kreme, Isaiah Rashad, Drake signing of Ron c/chopstars and the constant chopped not slopped releases, tik-tok falling in love with chopped and screwed and gentrifying it with slowed and reverbed you see all over YouTube and SoundCloud

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What about asap, sgp/raider klan, maxo Kreme, Isaiah Rashad, Drake signing of Ron c/chopstars and the constant chopped not slopped releases, tik-tok falling in love with chopped and screwed and gentrifying it with slowed and reverbed you see all over YouTube and SoundCloud
:ehh: I’ll give you the chopped and screwed stuff and it’s influence on the superstars of the last generation like A$AP and Drake