It's crazy how Toronto is so much more influential culturally in America than any U.S. city or area

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo my Canadian bro's I was only talking about music since the quote came from a thread about the weekend. Y'all got all off into some other shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All Canadians drive are American brand cars. :mjlol:

And nobody is trying to live in cold ass Canada foh. Toronto/Montreal are visitation cities only. Americans not trying to live up there don’t flatter yourselves, Canadibrehs. Why would someone want to hit up Toronto when they can hit up Miami or San Diego? Fohh :mjlol: Canadians wish they had a ounce of soul Americans have fohh :mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

And nobody is trying to live in cold ass Canada foh. Toronto/Montreal are visitation cities only. Americans not trying to live up there don’t flatter yourselves, Canadibrehs. Why would someone want to hit up Toronto when they can hit up Miami or San Diego? Fohh :mjlol: Canadians wish they had a ounce of soul Americans have fohh :mjlol:

All they shyt is implanted from other cultures which makes it even worse.

Dope ass city though I ain't gonna front on that.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

all i see are Japanese cars on the road, and midwest/eastern states are just as cold as Canadian cities, nikkas think we live in the northwest territories :mjlol:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
4 years of Trump. A yankee can never call Canadians dumb....or any other country for that matter.

Fukk outta here.
Your leaders wear black face and get cucked stop you p*ssy.

America is the only reason Canada is safe bytch

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:mindblown:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all i see are Japanese cars on the road, and midwest/eastern states are just as cold as Canadian cities, nikkas think we live in the northwest territories :mjlol:
Midwest is cold as Canada because of the lakes yes. But I’m on the east coast, it don’t get as cold as it does in Canada, especially the further down you go along the mid Atlantic. :camby:
Everybody and they momma drive an American pickup truck or some shyt like a Buick or Lincoln. I got family in Brampton I see what’s what out there