It's crazy how Toronto is so much more influential culturally in America than any U.S. city or area

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don’t live in LA or NYC you nikkas better be quiet. nikkas be living in Baltimore or bum ass St Paul, Minnesota trying to shyt on Toronto :russ:

Toronto >> Houston / Chicago / Miami / DC

Although Chicago is dope and damn near identical to Toronto but you nikkas have 700 murders this year vs our 76 so that disqualifies y’all :manny:

Hell Vancouver alone shyts on majority of American cities. Half these nikkas commenting in this thread never left their state but they got on opinion on Canada :mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don’t live in LA or NYC you nikkas better be quiet. nikkas be living in Baltimore or bum ass St Paul, Minnesota trying to shyt on Toronto :russ:

Although Chicago is dope and damn near identical to Toronto but you nikkas have 700 murders this year vs our 76 so that disqualifies y’all :manny:

Hell Vancouver alone shyts on majority of American cities. Half these nikkas commenting in this thread never left their state but they got on opinion on Canada :mjlol:

This maybe true but the man said any city including L.A. or NYC that's what made the statement so obsurd.

I should've said musically but I was quoting someone because this shyt done turned into something completely different from what I attended.

Oh and your Avi is from South Buffalo P.kane

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dumb ass Canadians saying dumb ass shyt explain yourself.

This stupid ass post is from the Weekend thread.

When they two biggest artists did nothing but bite Americans Weekend think he fukking Prince and I'm not going to even get on 6 fraud.
Did you know that @Box Factory is a cac?? Don’t give those fuks any attention.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:Hidden Beefs. :ohhh:
Of course you and @Malcolmxxx_23 would be on this thread defending cacs

He’s a white boy pretending to be black on certain threads and being wild disrespectful in discussions- he likes not minding his business and not staying in his place
As a gay black man, i voted for rachel

I've introduced CAC to mg fellow white friends and we call each other it for fun and to take the power out of it. So I'm gonna say CAC is my choice

I'm a CAC just for filing and record keeping sake.

You're clearly way less than half black. DO you call your mom a cracker?

Stop pretending online

This isnt a thread about black issues you borderline retarded try hard

Pathetic

This why white ppl should stay out of black issues.

Look at the kerfuffle I've caused.

Good grief :snoop:

he also thinks it’s a fukkin joke to threaten to call or report the police on black men. But any threads on whites, that bytch goes mute.
Ive made the local authorities aware of this video

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Olivier Vernon is a piece of shyt.

Assault a rookie because you're losing.

I hope the authorities get involved.

He's a dirty player and I hope the authorities get involved for the crime he just committed

Suspension and the authorities should get involved.

I've already notified the authorities

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't you Americans have that fraudulent Thanksgiving to go celebrate?:unimpressed:
Says the Canadian bytch with the Simpson’s avi - check your Cacnadian comrades
Ok ill bring it up at the next Caucasian Caucus

I've introduced CAC to mg fellow white friends and we call each other it for fun and to take the power out of it. So I'm gonna say CAC is my choice

Stop pretending online

Pathetic

He's a dirty player and I hope the authorities get involved for the crime he just committed

s and being wild disrespectful in discussions- he likes not minding his business and not staying in his place

Stop pretending online

Pathetic

he also thinks it’s a fukkin joke to threaten to call or report the police on black men. But any threads on whites, that bytch goes mute.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Of course you and @Malcolmxxx_23 would be on this thread defending cacs

He’s a white boy pretending to be black on certain threads and being wild disrespectful in discussions- he likes not minding his business and not staying in his place

Calm down. Im not the coli FEDS. I don't keep up with all you clowns and your beefs. I keep track of the clowns that cross, Me and eventually, our paths intersect because whoever is beefing with me, is a opp.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
See so how you getting on me if I would've known he was a racist cac..I wouldn't of even quoted him. But I'm strictly talking about music and everyone taking it elewhere
He a fukkin racist cac who shouldn’t be commenting in our discussions period
Anytime you hear a white person say a black person is ignorant they're calling them the n word

As a white Canadian, I don't know how i feel about free black Americans mocking white english ppl for participating in black carribean ppls cultural things n stuff

Too many variables

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your faggit ass tags me but won’t check cacs from your country. Typical shyt.
That might be the whitest white guy tattoo I've ever seen, and I'm a white guy from canada
Anytime you hear a white person say a black person is ignorant they're calling them the n word

As a white Canadian, I don't know how i feel about free black Americans mocking white english ppl for participating in black carribean ppls cultural things n stuff

Too many variables

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

You my breh but lets be real

Houston dallas atl LA, san diego,chicago, DC, miami,nyc, seattle all of these cities are better than toronto

I will say

Toronto>>>philly baltimore, jersey, charlotte, memphis denver etc

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Easy Sister. :hubie: I'm not the enemy young blood. I don't want no trouble. I enjoy your work but I work, alone. I got my own cacs with open cases I'm dealing with.
I dont have ids on your jurisdiction. Not my current genre.

But I do contract work. Some cac fukking with you? I'll front you some interference.

But please understand this. I don't take bullets for racist cac posters so don't mistake me for one of these foreigners. :ufdup:

Holla.

Last edited: