its crazy how black women all see each other as competition

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
:whoa: Its not even like that. I am saying there are some women who are like that in constant competition with other women. If you are not that type of woman (plenty that are not) you become a target.
:jawalrus:Right right.
I bet you're that cool chick. lowkey sexy, got mad girls jealous of ya.
:noah:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Every woman on the Coli is always different :dead:
I have never had boy drama with any girl. One guy I had a crush was checking out one of my friends, I fell back immediately. Yes, women do compete because society sets up women to do so. And since it is largely based on looks and not intellect than women tend to veer to cattiness, out of insecurity. But not all women are like this, simple.

Last edited:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
I don't compete honestly. What am I competing for? A man? How I look? My clothes? :heh: I am sure I have compared before, but most of the time I am on the receiving end of a woman trying to compete with me. Never understood why they even would be trying to*

I am not even paying attention enough to what some other chick has going on to try to compete with her.

you may not be competing , but some one you've got in your circle :sas2:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I used to when I was younger. And it was usually over a guy:mjcry: But thats life in general. Everyone wants to look better, be better, and do better than the next.

Now I dont give a fukk:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
you may not be competing , but some one you've got in your circle :sas2:
Then that person is competing with herself. If two people are not awate that they are competing, how can it be called a competition? I love seeing beautiful/sexy women so I cam implement what they do but is that competition?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I have never had boy drama with any girl. One guy I had a crush was checking out obe of my friends, I fell back immediately. Yes, women do compete because society sets up women to do so. And since it is largely based on looks and not intellect than women tend to to veer cattiness out of insecurity. But not all women are like this, simple.

I've done this as well... the guy is now in the NFL and has a ring... :wow:....

My ass should have competed for that one...:mjcry: