its crazy how black women all see each other as competition

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Modest and Humble as well :noah:
I bet you've got good music taste as well. :lupe:Who you listening to right now?

Lol these are the last 2 things I listened to

you may not be competing , but some one you've got in your circle :sas2:
First of all my circle is small. Second, competing for what?

Then that person is competing with herself. If two people are not awate that they ate competing, how can it be xalked a competition? I love seeing beautiful/sexy women so I cam implement what they do but is that competition?

THIS. So many times. If she is, I am not aware and could care less so she is really competing with herself.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Every woman on the Coli is always different :dead:

Actually, that makes a lot of sense. The majority of posters here are male and the "average" female is not seeking out a male-dominated forum of this nature, nor would they necessarily remain in this type of setting. The very fact that we are here and have remained suggests that we do not represent "the norm", whatever that means.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Actually, that makes a lot of sense. The majority of posters here are male and the "average" female is not seeking out a male-dominated forum of this nature, nor would they necessarily remain in this type of setting. The very fact that we are here and have remained suggests that we do not represent "the norm", whatever that means.
:ehh:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Do you men actually know women? Any women? You guys have these very comic book like caricatured view of women and the rest of you guys are just retarded.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sure a lot of women see other women as competition but that doesn't mean all women feel that way. Just like a lot of men see other men as competition but that doesn't mean you do, right?

There you go trying to think like a man stop it light bright..............

Look son when a guy see another man doing his thing 9 time out of ten he want to be like him in some way. That why nikkas can bump they fav rapper in the car talking shyt about broke nikkas when they broke themselves.

Women on the other hand straight up hate hate hate...............

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Nope never competed with chics. If anything I was always impressed with girly girls style bc I was a late bloomer fashion wise and tomboy until my early twenties. I have my feminine swag now but its still low key. The only thing that's makes me jelly is a fat bank/ savings account. I will stan a chik if her hustle is on point. I like seeing what $$ people spend their money on.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
I love seeing beautiful/sexy women

3807775-2799730_o.gif