its crazy how black women all see each other as competition

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would say that there are certain types of women who are total snakes in the grass to other women, and it is a problem in all races. You often find these women in very male dominated jobs,who see other women,rather than men as competitors. I wouldn't say all women hate other women though,but there are some that are worse than the worst kind of male sexist and are far more vicious. I do find feminists curiously miss out these women, when talking about chavinistic males, there are women, some in very powerful positions who regard women as weak and inferior to males.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Because in theory, they are in competition.

According to a post i read yesterday, 99.9% of dudes ain't about shyt....now that leaves .1%

Now .1% of the male population is roughly 153,000, so 153,000 men are considered good men.
Ok, so with that number, you have to consider that at least a quarter of those men are fat, or good guys, or some other type of man that it's been found that women don't particularly care for. Which leaves a rounded up 115,000.

That leaves you with 157,244,385 women vying for the love and affection of 115,000 men that are considered "desirable". That would create a cutthroat, hazardous environment.

:whoa:
thats approximately 1,367 women per man :lupe:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure all women see each other as competition, not just black women. But this is the coli....

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
Lol these are the last 2 things I listened to

First of all my circle is small. Second, competing for what?

THIS. So many times. If she is, I am not aware and could care less so she is really competing with herself.

:noah:Good music taste as well.
That Asap and Meth song is :whew: That beat :blessed: