It's Canes vs Gators week brehs...Let the trash talking Commence!!!

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
It's only a dead rivalry because your AD doesn't want to play Miami anymore. Miami is 6-1 against UF since 1986.
It's 2013 now and y'all are trash :scusthov: . I took all the history classes i needed to take for school so I'm good on those figures. I will acknowledge that that 6-1 record will be 6-2 after this weekend :blessed: and I'll put in a personal request to the AD to schedule you guys based off of a formula that I just put together myself that states that the point differential of the end result (absolute value since there's no way in god's green earth we lose to some scrubs) equals how many years we leave you off the schedule next :umad:

Last edited:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too bad our former defensive coordinator who recruited and coached the kids on our defense isn't your head coach. Charlie wouldn't lower himself to going to a scrub school like Miami :youngsabo:

That "scrub school" still has more natty's than y'all do, and we did it WITHOUT running from competition like your squad

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So unk Luke roasted the University of Felons

The University of Florida Gators are coming to town this Saturday for a football game against the University of Miami Hurricanes. So now is a good time to reflect on UF's long history of racism. For decades, the Gainesville school's overseers were instrumental in preventing African-Americans from getting a higher education.

Between 1945 and 1958, 85 black students applied for admission to UF, and all were rejected. One of those applicants, Virgil Hawkins, fought his rejection all the way to the Florida Supreme Court, where the chief justice, Stephen C. O'Connell, was a segregationist who would later become UF's president. Not surprisingly, the state's highest court refused to integrate. The school didn't admit its first black undergraduate students until 1962.

Willie Jackson Sr. and Leonard George, the first black student-athletes to play football at UF, were among only 343 black students. When the black student union staged a protest about the disparity, 66 students were arrested and O'Connell insisted on pressing charges. As a result, a third of the black students and several black professors left UF.

In the past decade, UF twice passed over an African-American, Charlie Strong, for the top coaching position. The defensive coordinator served as interim head coach for a bowl game in 2004 but was quickly cast aside for superstar coach Urban Meyer. Strong stayed with the Gators for five more years, molding a stout defense that helped the school win two national championships. He expected a fair opportunity for the head coach's job once Meyer hung up his whistle. But when UF officials begged Meyer to stay on for one more year after the 2009 season, Strong saw the writing on the wall.

So he accepted the head-coaching vacancy at the University of Louisville, where he's built a powerhouse. In a January 2009 interview with the Orlando Sentinel, Strong expressed his belief that race was part of the reason he wasn't offered the gig at Florida. He got the last laugh, though, when his Louisville Cardinals whomped the Gators in the Sugar Bowl this past January 2.

That's why I can't wait for kickoff. The Canes are gonna roast those racist Gators.

Scust at that racist institution. :pacspit: Luke a fukk boy but I see him on this :salute:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2013-09-05/news/university-of-florida-vs-university-of-miami/

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida

Scust at that racist institution. :pacspit: Luke a fukk boy but I see him on this :salute:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2013-09-05/news/university-of-florida-vs-university-of-miami/

Racism in 1945-1962? :ohhh: im an african american at UF right now, so much for racism. :salute: willie jackson, made all the football players at my high school get nauseous when he walked up cuz they could smell the full field sprints and bear crawls.

UF is a competitive school, even white people have a hard time getting in :rudy:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Be a racist at Florida, Brehs.

Charleston+Southern+v+Florida+TVhT6ofTdugl.jpg

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starting the tailgate at 8. :takedat: I think the U got this, Morris needs to play like a top 10 QB though. Cane Train :salute:
I need to find someone to tailgate with. I'll bring the Zona!!!

Y'all nikkas need to get to that bish at like 6am. I have a crew of peeps setting up at the tailgate....parking passes going for 100+ . I'm still trying to get Mine.:birdman: