It's Canes vs Gators week brehs...Let the trash talking Commence!!!

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can already see it..... Lots of north Florida cacs getting they asses beat Saturday morning at the tailgate:wow:

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
i remember this bravado from "da u" fans back in '08. i bet they remember that outcome, too. i can't wait to send them fair weather fakkits back to their slums. and :laugh: at the supporting cast of fsu fans in the thread. little brother syndrome at it's finest

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
game gonna be won or lost in the trenches :lupe:

im confident our O line can hold up, they key there will be Linder vs. Easley. if Easley needs a double that will weaken everything else we do

the d line? i have no idea what the hells gonna happen, i dont think we get steamrolled like KSU last year but the LB's will have to maintain the gaps. Deon Bush our best safety is not 100%, more of an issue against a more vertical FSU team but its still an issue

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i remember this bravado from "da u" fans back in '08. i bet they remember that outcome, too. i can't wait to send them fair weather fakkits back to their slums. and :laugh: at the supporting cast of fsu fans in the thread. little brother syndrome at it's finest

yeah, we had a retard as a coach, who thought it was prudent to trot out 205 linebackers and a 155 lb cb.

Golden, got them boys right during the offseason. PLus we have a better quaterback.

24 hours brehs, 24 hours!!!

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
im confident our O line can hold up, they key there will be Linder vs. Easley. if Easley needs a double that will weaken everything else we do

the d line? i have no idea what the hells gonna happen, i dont think we get steamrolled like KSU last year but the LB's will have to maintain the gaps. Deon Bush our best safety is not 100%, more of an issue against a more vertical FSU team but its still an issue

yea i'd be SHOCKED if we just steamrolled y'all at will with our power running game. Our running game will get it's yards but as usual, it's going to come down to Driskel. I just don't like him against pressure because his pocket awareness when the protection breaks down is damn near non existent.

One thing is for sure is that nobody is getting blown out tomorrow and it'll more than likely be a teen to low 20's scoring game. If Duke Johnson gets going it's curtain's for us :sadcam: