It's Canes vs Gators week brehs...Let the trash talking Commence!!!

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im confident our O line can hold up, they key there will be Linder vs. Easley. if Easley needs a double that will weaken everything else we do

the d line? i have no idea what the hells gonna happen, i dont think we get steamrolled like KSU last year but the LB's will have to maintain the gaps. Deon Bush our best safety is not 100%, more of an issue against a more vertical FSU team but its still an issue
:usure: that's my biggest concern

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
I'm worried about the Oline but not in pass protection cause that's their strength. They did a good job vs FSU last year in pass pro and UF has a similar DLine.

But it's in the run game where I'm :lupe: Interior guys have to get the push so we can stay balanced on Offense.

If we were to jump on them early by say 2 TD's I think it's over. I don't see Driskell beating us with his arm.

Last edited:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Andre Johnson aint walkin through that door, Willis McGahee isnt walkin through that door, Ray Lewis aint walkin through that door, Clinton Portis isnt walkin through that door, Frank Gore isn't walkin through that door, Michael Irvin isn't walkin through that door, Reggie Wayne isn't walking through that door, Santana Moss isn't walking through that door, Devin Hester isn't walking through that door, Vince Wilfork isn't walking through that door

:umad:

da U fans

:camby:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
:dwillhuh: Damn breh we can't be cool for once?
ibnIrPph382UBh.gif

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Andre Johnson aint walkin through that door, Willis McGahee isnt walkin through that door, Ray Lewis aint walkin through that door, Clinton Portis isnt walkin through that door, Frank Gore isn't walkin through that door, Michael Irvin isn't walkin through that door, Reggie Wayne isn't walking through that door, Santana Moss isn't walking through that door, Devin Hester isn't walking through that door, Vince Wilfork isn't walking through that door

:umad:

da U fans

:camby:
Tebow ain't walkin through that door:mjpls:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'm worried about the Oline but not in pass protection cause that's their strength. They did a good job vs FSU last year in pass pro and UF has a similar DLine.

But it's in the run game where I'm :lupe: Interior guys have to get the push so we can stay balanced on Offense.

If we were to jump on them early by say 2 TD's I think it's over. I don't see Driskell beating us with his arm.

You right, Driskel WONT beat yall in a shootout :sadbron:

I wanna see if Henderson puts its all together this season for yall. Him vs Donte Fowler will be :ohlawd:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
So unk Luke roasted the University of Felons

Scust at that racist institution. :pacspit: Luke a fukk boy but I see him on this :salute:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2013-09-05/news/university-of-florida-vs-university-of-miami/
Back to this stupid quote

http://umsportshalloffame.com/bio.asp?ID=407

" Ray Bellamy was a 3 sport star at Lincoln Memorial High School in Palmetto, Florida, earning letters in football, basketball and track; he served as captain of the football team and Student Body President, as well as the Florida State Student Council president, a theme that would follow him to Miami. He was named an All American and All State in football. UM President Henry King Stanford thought it was time to break the color barrier on the football team, the school having integrated its students in 1962, and Ray was the first African American athlete given a scholarship to Miami. He chose the Canes over Florida, Florida State, Nebraska and Indiana, among other schools."

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :rudy: