It’s Black Friday so let’s call out a White Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We're saying this for the past 4+ years now that there needs to be a reform where moderators who are black and cool. Have the option to ban suspected white supremacist and trolls. Brooklyn got to install that if you want a better environment to post. I'm tired of seeing posters getting "bushed" and not catch the hammer.

Let me address this comment since I've seen it a couple of times :

Only Brooklyn and 2 other can ban right away, and we usually like to let Brooklyn have the final say, considering it's a holiday weekend and Brooklyn is not here 24/7, I did the next best thing with the 3 or 4 people that have been exposed the last two days, I bushed them. That removes there ability to keep posting outside of the bushes, they can if he chooses be banned on top of that

Other option is to just let them run around with the ability to post until the admin gets to it.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue

Only Brooklyn and 2 other can ban right away, and we usually like to let Brooklyn have the final say, considering it's a holiday weekend and Brooklyn is not here 24/7, I did the next best thing with the 3 or 4 people that have been exposed the last two days, I bushed them. That removes there ability to keep posting outside of the bushes, they can if he chooses be banned on top of that

Other option is to just let them run around with the ability to post until the admin gets to it.
Okay this is good to know

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

It's funny you post this cause he also said he'd let Nas beat his p*ssy up if he could fukk a rapper.

rosie93

Somewhere in Osaka
Daps
Does she date negros:yeshrug:i aint:hubie:the usage:jbhmm: but i heard she is simped hard by negros:lupe: i could be :whoa: wrong
Nah her boyfriend is white (he looks like one of those racist reddit/4channn white boys. This makes me wonder why she posts here and why her simps on this site haven't realized that she wouldn't spit their way :jbhmm:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nah her boyfriend is white (he looks like one of those racist reddit/4channn white boys. This makes me wonder why she posts here and why her simps on this site haven't realized that she wouldn't spit their way :jbhmm:

Lice head ass cave hooker is dating the cac from Sideways
Bet they be drinking mad Merlot while spewing racist shyt online

MV5BNjkxNDQ1MzIxM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjA1MTA4Mg@@._V1_UY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps

Whose the admin? Is it still cook?

Status
Not open for further replies.