It’s Black Friday so let’s call out a White Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
To these racist muthafukkers on the coli..im White like it says in my username never hid the fact. Ive got 2 beautiful mixed race kids, i love black culture and i dont give a fukk...now let the hate commence :russ:
kinda stings dunnit.. kind of a shytty way to be treated huh?...
:mjpls:

If you were as "down" as you claim to be you'd know when to fall back. fukk yo feelings "down ass whiteboy" ya get it yet?

Don't like how I addressed you? Well you just gone have to swallow that... ya get it yet??

**and oh btw just in case you not a troll job. IF you livin foul, one of them kids gone grow up and bust ya ass in the mouth, Proximity saves another weenie like you from people like me** again that's IF

Ill decide how to deal with you after your response.

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Nikkas talk alot of shyt but thats after im gone/cos they fear me in the physical form let it be known im troublesome.

Pac was the realest to do it..look how many people have ran there mouth since hes died but didn't say shyt when he was here

Need to get rid another one.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Late, but not too late
WerZWbk.png

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
You know what on the real i dont give a shyt about colour. ..also couldnt give a fukk about how someone feels about me over the internet. You do you. Aint no one ever hurting my feelings over the Internet lol..
I try to be a good dad and a good man in general. I love my kids, i love there mom..the amount of hate i get from all races for having mixed race kids is evil...but its cool..cos ima teach my kids to love..you can keep on hating like i said you do you..love conquers evil. Every time.
Am I hating? Read again for comprehension and take YOUR FEELINGS out of it. Point out to me my hate.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
You know what on the real i dont give a shyt about colour. ..also couldnt give a fukk about how someone feels about me over the internet. You do you. Aint no one ever hurting my feelings over the Internet lol..
I try to be a good dad and a good man in general. I love my kids, i love there mom..the amount of hate i get from all races for having mixed race kids is evil...but its cool..cos ima teach my kids to love..you can keep on hating like i said you do you..love conquers evil. Every time.
And fukk this internet shyt I'm that dude lmao

I don't even have to try to hurt your feelings.

Is everyone in your family as as understanding" as you? And if not what are you doing about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.