Not open for further replies.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I actually fully agree with this.

Everything in our society is geared to ensure white men succeed and continue their position of power when it comes to management, executive, chief x officer roles.

This means that opportunities are unevenly divided (e.g. only 3% of Apple leadership is an ethnic minority... but 50% of black men have an iPhone...).

Cacs in day-to-day society can get away with just about anything (cops killing our brothers without consequence, blatant racism, not hiring black men and women etc.)

We as black men need a SAFE ENVIRONMENT where we can communicate, without the fear of being called the n-word and the risk of cacs knowing what is on our mind.

We need this, sooner than later. If someone made this, would you sign up for it?
hell yea

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
You know what on the real i dont give a shyt about colour. ..also couldnt give a fukk about how someone feels about me over the internet. You do you. Aint no one ever hurting my feelings over the Internet lol..
I try to be a good dad and a good man in general. I love my kids, i love there mom..the amount of hate i get from all races for having mixed race kids is evil...but its cool..cos ima teach my kids to love..you can keep on hating like i said you do you..love conquers evil. Every time.
spoken like a true cac.

sir if love conquers everytime, and white people have been fornicating with and raping black people for hundreds of years, and there are mixed children, why do we all still live in a system of racism white supremacy?

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
You know what on the real i dont give a shyt about colour. ..also couldnt give a fukk about how someone feels about me over the internet. You do you. Aint no one ever hurting my feelings over the Internet lol..
I try to be a good dad and a good man in general. I love my kids, i love there mom..the amount of hate i get from all races for having mixed race kids is evil...but its cool..cos ima teach my kids to love..you can keep on hating like i said you do you..love conquers evil. Every time.

Man, shut your "We are the World" sounding bytchass up

Sounds like your crying while typing

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

:wow:

i shed tears reading this post

you should be a spokesman for the UN

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
fukk man, I'm almost always at work when these expose threads get poppin' :martin:

I'm getting tired of dapping agents.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
are you ok with a white autistic retard calling older black women a "hair hat hooligan" :lupe:

Hair hat hooligan flows too well and is far too creative and funny to be a white man's line.

Status
Not open for further replies.