It’s Black Friday so let’s call out a White Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:francis:Breh, you have an entire thread listing "cac" posters, of which over 90% are probably black/non-white. There are no scary monsters under your bed are in your closet. I've checked.

Time to stop screaming ":damn:CAC!!!" at every poster y'all disagree with. It is mad :mjpls: how y'all don't think black people vary from one another in opinion.
Yet you still can’t post a simple picture of your blackself:mjpls: in the age of social media

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:francis:Breh, you have an entire thread listing "cac" posters, of which over 90% are probably black/non-white. There are no scary monsters under your bed are in your closet. I've checked.

Time to stop screaming ":damn:CAC!!!" at every poster y'all disagree with. It is mad :mjpls: how y'all don't think black people vary from one another in opinion.
You’re new here so I get you don’t understand the history. A good number of those posters were exposed as racist trolls and banned. This particular thread is about an openly white poster calling black people ******s and nigs

You don’t see the problem with that?:mjpls:

Daps
qmvkIBH.png

He can’t do anything else :mjlol:
@Sensitive Blake Griffin @4d 6f 6e 65 79 @Big L Was the Biggest W all went from poppin sh!t, to been reduced to spectators in not even 24hrs.. :mjlol:

fukk em.. ban all t'ree of em.. :birdman:

Jatigi

Flagrant Hater
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Yet you still can’t post a simple picture of your blackself:mjpls: in the age of social media
I hate when I have a typo and somebody quotes my post before I can change it.
You’re new here so I get you don’t understand the history. A good number of those posters were exposed as racist trolls and banned. This particular thread is about an openly white poster calling black people ******s and nigs

You don’t see the problem with that?:mjpls:

If they were exposed then fine, but somebody will @ you for the slightest difference of opinion and make caccusation . Even if you think my opinion is wrong/silly/stupid, it doesn't make me white.

Status
Not open for further replies.