It’s Black Friday so let’s call out a White Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Nah her boyfriend is white (he looks like one of those racist reddit/4channn white boys. This makes me wonder why she posts here and why her simps on this site haven't realized that she wouldn't spit their way :jbhmm:

but yall clown dudes that go after white women, so whats the problem?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
We as black men need to tell these cacs to fall back the second they get too comfortable and if they can´t listen, we need to help them understand it´s not a game

Most cacs are racist and have a superiority complex, most won´t show it, but some will and some.. will show it in our house, in our face.

We can´t control cacs, but we can control our response.

• The second we see a cac get out of line, reply and tell him ´you´re getting out of line, that´s your first strike´ (ideally we keep a list of cacs who get out of line so we can inform mods with proof that they are using racist and hateful language)
  • If that doesn´t help: neg the fukk out of any cac who gets out of line, you can run whole trains on @Illuminatos for a sports tweet.. but let cacs call us the n-word in our face? What´s wrong with your priorities
  • It´s time the mods act like mods on a BLACK forum and they ban any cac who gets out of line
@Sensitive Blake Griffin I wish you were in front of any of us real dudes saying what you typed. N-iggers huh? Do that in our face, please. Do it in a black man´s face. Your parents/whoever raised you completely fukked up and you´re an adult who doesn´t correct your shyt upbringing. Learn respect.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Anyone saying n****r should be autobanned on sight. This site needs a zero tolerance policy
Son is bushed.. but I want him in the fukkin RED...... and then banned. :demonic:

All ya'll need to be negging and reporting dude. That is the only way to get this honky outta here.
Exactly. In fact this should be automated. You type the word n-gger, you´re banned or at least bushed for 1 month.
@Brooklynzson what do you think?

Everytime I dare mention Nas or his inability to pick a beat more than 5 people like I get negged by 5 brothers.
Cacs are out here calling us n-gger to our FACE, on a forum for black people... and they are not even in the red... You stans really need to understand the bigger picture and who is more and who is less like you..

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Nah her boyfriend is white (he looks like one of those racist reddit/4channn white boys. This makes me wonder why she posts here and why her simps on this site haven't realized that she wouldn't spit their way :jbhmm:

you’re a weirdo

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Yup CAC right here
I really thought you were a breh.
:gucci:

I always mix you up with @JordanWearinThe45 because I think previously you had the same avi (I know he´s a breh for sure)

Tell me you never said the n-word, you are one of my favorite, most entertaining posters - especially with your confusing threads..

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I really thought you were a breh.
:gucci:

I always mix you up with @JordanWearinThe45 because I think previously you had the same avi (I know he´s a breh for sure)

Tell me you never said the n-word, you are one of my favorite, most entertaining posters - especially with your confusing threads..
Lol I'm kidding bro

Im African

Born in the homeland
Ran with zebras
Drank camel milk

It don't get more black than me

Fred

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I’m so used to this shyt I forgot to report the post after wishing death on his egghead ass in his rep comments :facepalm:(thanks Queen)

We need a BLACK only forum

These cacs disgust me :scust:
I actually fully agree with this.

Everything in our society is geared to ensure white men succeed and continue their position of power when it comes to management, executive, chief x officer roles.

This means that opportunities are unevenly divided (e.g. only 3% of Apple leadership is an ethnic minority... but 50% of black men have an iPhone...).

Cacs in day-to-day society can get away with just about anything (cops killing our brothers without consequence, blatant racism, not hiring black men and women etc.)

We as black men need a SAFE ENVIRONMENT where we can communicate, without the fear of being called the n-word and the risk of cacs knowing what is on our mind.

We need this, sooner than later. If someone made this, would you sign up for it?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
To these racist muthafukkers on the coli..im White like it says in my username never hid the fact. Ive got 2 beautiful mixed race kids, i love black culture and i dont give a fukk...now let the hate commence :russ:
Nobody cares if you're white breh
Plenty of cool white posters
Op only goes after those who step outta line

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
go_outside.png

img_2182.gif

JmlqA.gif

I'm outside, on my phone cac