It's been a while but I can't stand single moms

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Hell fire aint no joke bruh :jada:

your bytch ass is already living in a self-created hell, and you aint even know it. Keep waiting on your white Jesus to grant you entry into his heavenly magic land in the sky, and reward you for a life of misery, koon on the cob boy.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
surely the women, could have made a better decision that having deadbeats skeet in them?

:bryan:

some of you simps need to be reminded on this contsantly... singles moms need to walk around with a new age scarlett letter.... "R"... some n1gga busted in her raw

:salute: reincar on another classic thread

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
thats the legal obligation, ive said it before even though i dont live that demonic lifestyle anymore if i were to knokc up a chick and I did not want the child and she wanted to keep it. I would support her and pay what im legally obligated per month and that's it. let a @Willstyles type nikka raise him for all i care

Say the chick was cool with "getting rid" of "it"... how do you think your church would feel about you aborting a child :skip:

"Christian when its convenient" ass nikka :biggapls: :weazle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
What is a single moms excuse for having kids by deadbeats?

I can give her a pass for slipping up ones but at what point is she responsible?

I couldn't tell you cause I'm not a single mother. People make bad decisions that make life more difficult for them everyday. Do we slander single dads for the same predicament? What about a widow? Where does it start and where does it end? No diss but Reincar just said if he knocked up a chick and she wanted to keep it, he would just do his financial duty and let some sucker raise the kid.

What if its a girl,and that "sucker" is the only male figure in her life and hes touching her at night and doing a bunch of other despicable shyt and she becomes a lost broad that he loves to complain about?

What if its a boy, who ends up raising himself, the only father figures he had is those suckers "dating" his mom? Dude grows up with no structure or discipline, knocks some chick up,isn't ready for the responsibility and bolts. Creating thus another deadbeat and another single mom that he loves to complain about?

There's so many ways that argument can go that its a waste of energy. If you don't have a solution or aren't trying to find a solution to the problem then you're just harping on a problem and wasting your own time.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't get why some dudes on here are upset that other cats don't fucc with single moms. Why does that bother you?

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
as long as pops pays the child support hes doing his part

C'mon breh, you really wouldn't wanna be in your seed's life? :wtf:

What if he winds up becoming the next Andrew Wiggins?

I wouldn't be able to go through life not helping raise a child that has my blood running through his/her veins.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I don't get why some dudes on here are upset that other cats don't fucc with single moms. Why does that bother you?

That's the only way they can get puzzy :obama3:

Single mother puzzy is the easiest puzzy out there....Only way you can get a single mother not to fukk you is if you decide not to fukk her....:dead:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Its not that. Its just annoying. How many times can you say the same shyt over and over. I agree w/dude. Messing w/single moms seems like a waste of time. But so does making threads about it all the time.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Its not that. Its just annoying. How many times can you say the same shyt over and over. I agree w/dude. Messing w/single moms seems like a waste of time. But so does making threads about it all the time.

This.

If you don't do something, then don't do it and get on with your life. Don't harp about those that do it or cry about why it happens. You shouldn't be worried about it if you so on top of your shyt. nikkas expose themselves.

And if you really don't mess with single moms and such then you shouldn't have enough interactions with them to be complaining about them all the time.