God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
you guys clown single moms
then you guys clown simps for being with single moms
then you guys clown dudes who get married

the logic on here is :mindblown:

Its funny, dudes who think single moms should end up old and alone are usually the ones that do. Keep looking for that perfect woman.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
This single mom of TWO at my job is tryna get me to :cape: her. :wtf: Talmbout she wishes she can find a nice guy (:stopitslime:) so she can go back to school and finish her bachelors. Always commenting on how buff I'm getting and wanting to work out with me n shyt. I be throwing her the sympathetic ear. But in the back of my mind? :ufdup:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
@Willstyles is a high character man....of course you wouldnt relate. Keep thinking that you obsessing over the white man's religion, and not having sex with women, somehow keeps your moral compass pointing in the right direction. You're lost, boy.

:pachaha: Let him cook.

Cause at the end of the day, I'm good :obama: he wish he could be the man I am on my lowest day. He's a fukk up. It took him 4 abortions and a failed engagement ( she kept the ring too ) to realize he needs to smarten up and get his life straight and how does he do it? By bytching and crying about women for like 5 years on SOHH and having a 800 page thread about dealing with women. Im sure his father is real proud

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you guys clown single moms
then you guys clown simps for being with single moms
then you guys clown dudes who get married

the logic on here is :mindblown:

Its funny, dudes who think single moms should end up old and alone are usually the ones that do. Keep looking for that perfect woman.

Plus, they are missing out. Single moms take care you the best sometimes.. Plus a rachet bytch is a rachet regardless of having kids.. a good chick is good regardless.

We can't Characterize all single moms the way the OP ignorantly does. There are bad dime chicks w kids.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats the legal obligation, ive said it before even though i dont live that demonic lifestyle anymore if i were to knokc up a chick and I did not want the child and she wanted to keep it. I would support her and pay what im legally obligated per month and that's it. let a @Willstyles type nikka raise him for all i care

And yet you clown single mothers for doing more than what they're legally obligated to do.

:dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sing praises to the single mum
Her heart is cold; her p*ssy’s numb
She loved thug cock like chewing gum
“Man Up”, and get you some!

Why won’t you date the single mum?
She loved the thug cock up her bum
He made her squeal; you make her glum
“Man Up” and get you some!

Be happy with your single mum
She loved the “bad boy” from the slum
Gave him a feast; give you a crumb

It’s time to save the single mum
Don’t wonder where “your” baby’s from
Trust her, if you’re really dumb

Go marry you a single mum
To her “charms” you must succumb
The Court will keep you under thumb

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:pachaha: Let him cook.

Cause at the end of the day, I'm good :obama: he wish he could be the man I am on my lowest day. He's a fukk up. It took him 4 abortions and a failed engagement ( she kept the ring too ) to realize he needs to smarten up and get his life straight and how does he do it? By bytching and crying about women for like 5 years on SOHH and having a 800 page thread about dealing with women. Im sure his father is real proud

Yes I wish I was a midget wifing single mom's living in bum ass orange new jersey, unemployed and become a social worker, :childplease:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
ive been hearing whispers that ive been getting soft :birdman: hell no, cant stand these criminal raising, welfare leeches whores.

It's so demonic brehs.

@His_Excellence_Reincar how do you reconcile not liking single mothers and their b*stard, criminal children to your faith as a Chritian:

James 1:27 said:
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

:lucorn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@His_Excellence_Reincar how do you reconcile not liking single mothers and their b*stard, criminal children to your faith as a Chritian:

:lucorn:

when i talk about single moms im not talking about widows, im tlaking about the sexual immorality, fornicating, 16 and preggy, 19 year old on welfare type :khom:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yes I wish I was a midget wifing single mom's living in bum ass orange new jersey, unemployed and become a social worker, :childplease:

Im semi-unemployed. I personal train people on the side at my local gym.

Second whats wrong with living in orange and being 5'8 and wanting to be a social worker?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I met a thick redbone at the bar over the weekend. I just called her up and she said she was 29 years old with a 16 yr old son and 13 yr old daughter and she doesnt have a job. Save Single Moms Brehs!

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I met a thick redbone at the bar over the weekend. I just called her up and she said she was 29 years old with a 16 yr old son and 13 yr old daughter and she doesnt have a job. Save Single Moms Brehs!

That's a good thing.Neither of her kids will be in the way.She just had em mad young

At the same time you're gay or close to gay so you probably telling :duck: tales

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
when i talk about single moms im not talking about widows, im tlaking about the sexual immorality, fornicating, 16 and preggy, 19 year old on welfare type :khom:

Those children are still fatherless aren't they? Or do you ignore that part of your faith because it conflicts with your ideology :mjpls: