It's been a while but I can't stand single moms

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Those children are still fatherless aren't they? Or do you ignore that part of your faith because it conflicts with your ideology :mjpls:

actually they are not fatherless, their fathers are alive but most likely in jail, strung ot somewhere or sharing pops with 5 other b*stard children

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
thats the legal obligation, ive said it before even though i dont live that demonic lifestyle anymore if i were to knokc up a chick and I did not want the child and she wanted to keep it. I would support her and pay what im legally obligated per month and that's it. let a @Willstyles type nikka raise him for all i care

So now you can judge others just like everyone else that follows the same principles as you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
you guys clown single moms
then you guys clown simps for being with single moms
then you guys clown dudes who get married

the logic on here is :mindblown:

Its funny, dudes who think single moms should end up old and alone are usually the ones that do. Keep looking for that perfect woman.

I hope you get a single mom pregnant and live a miserable life!

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Single mom with 2 kids and no job and thats a good thing? You sir are a loser!

:snoop: I bolded the part about her kids.Unless you're tryna be wit the chick who cares if she has a job

You said she was thick redbone wit 2 teenagers so she should be easy to fukk and her kids won't be in the way

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
and i hope you stop living out your gay fantasies through an alias. Just be the real you

I've never been an alias and have never been Gay. I've been using this username for the last 9 years. SOHH LOST ALLSTAR N1GGA! :umad: DOGGY?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Hate on single moms but not on the fathers who aren't even around to take care of the children.

Coli logic

:heh:

surely the women, could have made a better decision that having deadbeats skeet in them?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
:snoop: I bolded the part about her kids.Unless you're tryna be wit the chick who cares if she has a job

You said she was thick redbone wit 2 teenagers so she should be easy to fukk and her kids won't be in the way

Most of these hoes in Atlanta are easy to fukk. She aint even a challenge. Only n1ggaz with low standards fukk with single moms. N1ggaz like you are why single mothers run rampant in our community.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
@Willstyles is a high character man....of course you wouldnt relate. Keep thinking that you obsessing over the white man's religion, and not having sex with women, somehow keeps your moral compass pointing in the right direction. You're lost, boy.

Hell fire aint no joke bruh :jada:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
you guys clown single moms
then you guys clown simps for being with single moms
then you guys clown dudes who get married

the logic on here is :mindblown:

Its funny, dudes who think single moms should end up old and alone are usually the ones that do. Keep looking for that perfect woman.

What is a single moms excuse for having kids by deadbeats?

I can give her a pass for slipping up ones but at what point is she responsible?