It's been a while but I can't stand single moms

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I don't have an issue with single moms who raise their kids right. What I hate are the ones that expect a pat on the head for it.

Single Mom: I takes care of my kids *snaps fingers*

Me: bytch, that's what a parent is supposed to do. No one put a gun to your head and told you to get preggo in the first place. :beli:

semtex

:)
Daps
fukk TO YOU AND fukk TO YOUR FAMILY. fukk TO YOUR FAAAAAAaaaaAAaaCE

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Or the children's father could do that, you should reserve your shame for the child's father and not us regular guys for not wanting to :cape::youngsabo:. It's not my obligation to help or fix problems that women create. Yes, I said create. You create that child and you chose that ain't shyt dude.

Exactly.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hate on single moms but not on the fathers who aren't even around to take care of the children.

Coli logic

:heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Do you actually believe this? :dahell:

thats the legal obligation, ive said it before even though i dont live that demonic lifestyle anymore if i were to knokc up a chick and I did not want the child and she wanted to keep it. I would support her and pay what im legally obligated per month and that's it. let a @Willstyles type nikka raise him for all i care

Last edited by a moderator:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
thats the legal obligation, ive said it before even though i dont live that demonic lifestyle anymore if i were to knokc up a chick and I did not want the child and she wanted to keep it. I would support her and pay what im legally obligated per month and that's it. let a @Willstyles type nikka raise him for all i care

:salute: He's in good hands breh.

Don't have to worry about him growing up raw dogging chicks and than running when a baby pops out like his punk ass daddy. :obama: We gonna have that condom talk.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
@Willstyles is a high character man....of course you wouldnt relate. Keep thinking that you obsessing over the white man's religion, and not having sex with women, somehow keeps your moral compass pointing in the right direction. You're lost, boy.