It's been a while but I can't stand single moms

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
They the best fucc buddies tho :jawalrus: I can respect a woman who has responsibilities and only wants to have fun with me.

And Jahmal knew that was ASAP Rocky.

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the only way they can get puzzy :obama3:

Single mother puzzy is the easiest puzzy out there....Only way you can get a single mother not to fukk you is if you decide not to fukk her....:dead:

:laff::wow::dead: i figured dis shyt out my senior of hs i started fukin wit mysoace tagged n i every female with a kid or more has been da easiest. I mean ive had alot of women wit out kids but it seem like single mothers are always down to fuk when their kids aint around its like these women be tryn to get popped on purpose to get dat welfare child support money n tax money too. Dese single mothers are the new baddest bytches of da hood now. A single mom wit 2jobs child support plus a nikka wit money trickin off on her too they feel dat dey dont need no nikka to raise dey kids dey jus wanna shop party n fuk. N i aint mad at em:youngsabo:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Its not that. Its just annoying. How many times can you say the same shyt over and over. I agree w/dude. Messing w/single moms seems like a waste of time. But so does making threads about it all the time.

Yo, that name change is worse than all three of mine combined. Good grief. I only knew it was you because you're the Batman to Reincar's Joker. You stay following him and his band of rogues around :cape: for daps.

Reincar roped in the usual suspects with a cut and paste bait thread.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yo, that name change is worse than all three of mine combined. Good grief. I only knew it was you because you're the Batman to Reincar's Joker. You stay following him and his band of rogues around :cape: for daps.

Reincar roped in the usual suspects with a cut and paste bait thread.

Never fails :obama:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Abe_Simpson_in_and_out.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I was raised by a wonderful one and I turned out fine. Mine has a degree and a career and promoted me to do the same. She still encourages me to do better. At the same time I recognize I was blessed with a situation that isn't common. I was born in marriage, no fake "stepdads" every 4 months, no father/man bashing, no feminizing.

A lot of single moms are good parents but a lot of them are also scrubs that are there but they complain and make the child feel guilty to control them. The dice rolls different for some.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
I had a single mom jumpoff that had a baby by a dude that had 13 children already and he doesn't pay child support. She will forever be a single mom. I feel sorry for her daughter and any future children she has.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
The Daily Topic Wheel...

I hate black Women
I Love Pawgs
I hate Single Moms
White women never give you any problems
Why are Darkskin chicks so loud

We get it and there is nothing wrong with having preferences but its just a lil unsettling how ya'll just throw everybody in the same group as if all single moms are created equal. Its shytty ones and awesome ones... I've seen them both.