It's Almost Mid Jan and The Reasons for Owning a System For Current Gen Titles are Looking Scarce

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know what you cats are arguing about at this point.

I'll just say this. There hasn't a compelling reason to cop a console day 1 in a long, long time. The days of day 1 "killer apps" are long gone.

Fred.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah, but games have gotten easier now so you can experience it all in one go with saves. It took me months to beat the original sonic

Git gud scrub:troll:

This nikka be making up random ass rules and prices everytime this topic comes up.

“Console players gotta buy 6 consoles 4 TVs and 6 controllers therefore PC is cheaper”

:mjlol:
Y'all just gotta ignore him and KIM. He'll just mental gymnastic and/or use circular logic. I read his post and had deja vu. Again :mjlol:

I'll just say this. There hasn't a compelling reason to cop a console day 1 in a long, long time. The days of day 1 "killer apps" are long gone.

Fred.

The "day 1 killer app" this gen is all your games running like they should have in the first place, and loading times being damn near eradicated. It's a new experience almost, rivaling a decked out PC and a fraction of the cost, with zero work. Then, the promise of whatever gets made, which is sure to be previously unseen off PC. IMO, console finally caught up.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Fred.
GoTykOz.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It's definitely not worth getting a PS5 now. That Demon Souls look good as hell, once you play that ain't no going back:wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Post them in here then. I don't chase duck tales
:umad:

Ordered and shipped, hopefully arriving by Friday but shyt sounds like it might arrive tomorrow.

AMD Ryzen 3900x :demonic:
RTX 2070 Super Windforce :demonic:
32 GB DDR4 ram :demonic:
ASUS TUF mobo with USB 3.1 10gb/s ports :demonic:
H60 Liquid Cooler :demonic:
Corsair iCue 220t case
Corsair 650w Gold Plus certified power supply
we out here

tnFbkXL.png

plHu3XA.jpg

M3Dvmwi.jpg
1400 (1600 after taxes)

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
My lady got me a ps5 but I haven’t even bothered to open it. I’m still going through a backlog of PS4 games. Nothing released yet has warranted me blowing off the cobwebs yet.