“It’s all just a distraction…” is by far the laziest tin foil breh trope

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I mean ain’t black rock the company that owns a crazy amount of real estate, one of them companies who been buying up homes

And the world economic forum is definitely some shyt people follow and research on, or at least people in the west follow, you know the same west we currently live under now, you might fukk around and see what these bankers and economic powers that be could potentially be setting up for the near future

Chew the meat and spit out the bone, don’t let y’all “echo chamber” friends or family keep yall sleep on some shyt

Breh I'm all for you doing research and opening up your eyes to the seeing how the power players manipulate certain things to make it more advantageous for them, and their ambitions. But when we get to a point where it's all you talk about, or you're constantly arguing (even when you've been proven wrong)with friends and family because you think they're some ostriches burying their heads in the sand you need to take a step back. In my friends case it's become his entire identity. He's called his own mother stupid (not to her face) because she wont buy into everything he's saying.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
What issues fit that bill?
why is people in the gov so gung-ho about going to war?
What’s up with housing?
What’s up with education?
Whats up with migrants/labour?
What’s really going on with the jobs numbers?
What’s really going on with the economy?
What’s up with foreign entities involved in American institutions?
What was Covid(lowkey proven man made) really made for?
What’s up with sterilization?
What’s up with overcrowding propaganda?
Etc.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Breh I'm all for you doing research and opening up your eyes to the seeing how the power players manipulate certain things to make it more advantageous for them, and their ambitions. But when we get to a point where it's all you talk about, or you're constantly arguing (even when you've been proven wrong)with friends and family because you think they're some ostriches burying their heads in the sand you need to take a step back. In my friends case it's become his entire identity. He's called his own mother stupid (not to her face) because she wont buy into everything he's saying.
I get it but typically I don’t really be paying attention to them people for real cause they information don’t really be all the way processed and they don’t notice the lowkey propaganda they being fed

All I’m saying is black rock and the world economic forum isn’t some nut job “conspiracy theorist” shyt, that’s shyt that definitely needs to be looked into

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What’s up with housing?
Etc.
You are what we are talking about.

"What's up with..." And labeling that as some sort of critical thinking, and peppering in tinfoil shyt, in this very post, clouding up what could've been a thoughtful discussion.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
What’s up with housing?
Etc.
Exactly my point? What sort of discourse is this

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is something like 90% social media. There have always been conspiracy theorists (and real conspiracies, which are different things) but the platforms were different, and the foundation of all social media, which rewards engagement, outrage, polarizing, attention seeking and encourages brief videos, high follower counts are seen as legit sources

you can put almost all of this on social media.

also the funny but real premise of the thread, is itself a logical fallacy, (slippery slope maybe) and similar to how social media rewards rapid leaps in clicking/conversation, but what about this? or the other social media thing of analyzing something to such a granular level you cane frame it into whatever you want.

and doesn't reward conscious, somewhat objective discussion.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
"What's up with sterilization?" Like breh you are the topic of this thread :heh:

I guess this is all just a distraction to avoid us talking about..."what's really going on with the jobs numbers." :francis:
“What’s up with parking on driveways and driving on parkways” thinking that Seinfeld shyt is “thinking for themselves”

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
You are what we are talking about.

"What's up with..." And labeling that as some sort of critical thinking, and peppering in tinfoil shyt, in this very post, clouding up what could've been a thoughtful discussion.
I’m not about to write that shyt out but all that shyt is definitely prevalent now, are you going to say there hasn’t been a migrant/labor issue, not only with South Americans but Asians, the fact that governments aren’t lowkey preparing for full scale war, America having some of the worst education compared to other countries, the constant housing issues we be having, the fact that people is playing word games with the economy and jobs for the public to consume, the whole isreal situation and how they openly throwing money around to silence shyt, or the propaganda of overcrowding and the only solution being sterilizing Africans?

Me saying”what’s up” is for people to question the shyt, you talk as if these is common talking points that everybody understand and know about

You got people on this fukking forum in favor of eugenics because they’ve been bought in to the overcrowding propaganda

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Exactly my point? What sort of discourse is this

"What's up with sterilization?" Like breh you are the topic of this thread :heh:

I guess this is all just a distraction to avoid us talking about..."what's really going on with the jobs numbers." :francis:

“What’s up with parking on driveways and driving on parkways” thinking that Seinfeld shyt is “thinking for themselves”
Y’all can play dumb if yall want to I don’t give a fukk

Y’all probably cool with eugenics anyway so fukk it

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
On a related note, last week Pew released a study about "Black people and conspiracy theories". After receiv8ng backlash about the title of the study, they altered it and put it than apology in the introduction.

Editorial note to readers

A version of this study was originally published on June 10. We previously used the term “racial conspiracy theories” as an editorial shorthand to describe a complex and mixed set of findings. By using these words, our reporting distorted rather than clarified the point of the study. Changes to this version include: an updated headline, new “explainer” paragraphs, some additional context and direct quotes from focus group participants