“It’s all just a distraction…” is by far the laziest tin foil breh trope

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G this is the way I contemplate strange quotes now, is take the exact quote and switch up the words to see what its inverse reflection is

"its just a distraction from whats REALLY going on"

giphy.gif

@DoubleClutch

or

"its not just the traction to what's not SUSPICIOUSLY going off"

B35.gif

@HarlemHottie

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
On a related note, last week Pew released a study about "Black people and conspiracy theories". After receiv8ng backlash about the title of the study, they altered it and put it than apology in the introduction.

nikkas came out of COVID more susceptible to conspiracy theories than before from my POV. Amazes me folks who I respected pre pandemic are Chappelle’s character from “Undercover Brother” irl

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
that's fundamental in all nonsense doctrine

99.9% of religion/spirituality/superstition is pushing the idea that ultimately surrender is the way

your life ultimately doesn't matter just give in to the will of one greater..........

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
"What's up with sterilization?" Like breh you are the topic of this thread :heh:

I guess this is all just a distraction to avoid us talking about..."what's really going on with the jobs numbers." :francis:
It's just a lack of articulation. I took his post meaning the dominant/official story doesn't pass believability for him personally. That's not a crazy or bad thought.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
This is me at the barber shop nikkas just be yappin the wildest shyt :dead: dudes dropped out of high school but now they talking to me about medical research :unimpressed:
In the math class that had the kid talking to himself in the corner but knows what’s really going on behind the scenes. What they don’t want you to know, they somehow know

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I gotta homeboy like this too. He been like this since we were teens. He had a cousin come home from prison with “ knowledge of self” and he ain’t been the same since. The type of dude whose third eye is wide open. And please don’t get this nikka started on the chemtrails
:heh:
Well you are living with microplastics in your body at the very least :manny:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This thread kinda proves the point, instead of focusing on the people in power doing so much deranged shyt to our planet in people that the conspiracies get created by their fukkery in the first place, you're focused on the people who really don't affect much beyond making you either slightly or heavily aware that things are amiss

But I'm not speaking up for ct theorists cause they're just as capable of lying and spreading misinformation

But at the very least they know shyt is funny out here, most people in this country just listen to whatever trump, Ben Shapiro, or whoever is redpill Jesus says nowadays

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It's what stupid people do so they can feel included in high level conversations. Terrence Howard is a good example of a person like that. Dude has been on camera saying things he thinks are smart while a person who ACTUALLY has the info calls him out on it and then he changes the subject.

Thought is like a muscle. People who think build up their ability to think. Analyzing a situation, seeking out information, comparing that information, testing a hypothesis...these are all actions that can be unpleasant and humbling, like trying to dead lift your bodyweight.

Pseudointellectuals and conspiracy theorists are like the woman who gets a bbl and then goes to the gym, sets up a camera, pretends to work out for 5 minutes, then leaves and posts up the video on social media. She calls herself a "personal trainer and entrepreneur" in the bio. She doesn't want to actually do the work, but wants to be treated the same as someone who does. America has a problem with idiots who refuse to think critically but want to be treated as experts. I blame the monetization of post secondary college a lack of serious federal standards, a lack of moderation on social media, and obsession with austerity at a state level.
Can't rep so I'll quote :wow:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
This thread kinda proves the point, instead of focusing on the people in power doing so much deranged shyt to our planet in people that the conspiracies get created by their fukkery in the first place, you're focused on the people who really don't affect much beyond making you either slightly or heavily aware that things are amiss

But I'm not speaking up for ct theorists cause they're just as capable of lying and spreading misinformation

But at the very least they know shyt is funny out here, most people in this country just listen to whatever trump, Ben Shapiro, or whoever is redpill Jesus says nowadays
*Defends batshyt crazy conspiracy theorists for whole paragraph.

“But I’m not speaking up for them”