It's about to be 2021, can we all agree Jay is the greatest?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You can't tout the Grammy while shytting on Nas' album for not having impact. And you are counting sales dude has yet to get? :gucci:
I don't knoww what you're talking about I never heard this remake you are talking about. lol
The nominations were terrible this year acts that had impact like Lil Baby and Pop Smoke aren’t up there. Nas has an easy field and should finally win a Grammy.

The song is in OP by the way it’s by NBA YoungBoy.

The biggest modern diss track also took the beat and themes from that record.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Please man nikkas was outside and it’s not like Nas would be getting play :mjlol:

Jay was featured on Jay Electronica album and he outspat Nas verse for verse. :mjlol:

For your sake I hope Nas wins that Grammy :lolbron:

Nas stans holding on to him outselling fukking Jeezy first week and then completely falling off the charts :mjlol:

That shytty ass Spicy video been stuck at 5M views for 2 months :mjlol:
not just Jeezy, T.I. and Chainz... Now lets pretend an artist who is grandfathered in the game out performing people that came after him isn't impressive. those 2 jay Elec albums he dropped this year did what? :skip: How much did the Jay-Z stimulus help him? :umad:

spicy was everywhere.

spicy the video is trash... doesn't change the fact that the song hit. :umad:

what hit did jay drop this year that Black song with Pharrell? :laff:

wtf is a grammy? :hhh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
"Objective" :mjlol:

Can we finally put this to bed please? There is no objective criteria for what makes the GOAT--everyone comes at it from their own perspective
Nah, an objective criteria taking in the total package of what a G.O.A.T. needs nobody fills the boxes like Jay.

And again nobody is getting the treatment Hov is getting as shown in OP.

“Everybody wannabe Hov but Hov still alive”

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
not just Jeezy, T.I. and Chainz... Now lets pretend an artist who is grandfathered in the game out performing people that came after him isn't impressive. those 2 jay Elec albums he dropped this year did what? :skip: How much did the Jay-Z stimulus help him? :umad:

spicy was everywhere.

spicy the video is trash... doesn't change the fact that the song hit. :umad:

what hit did jay drop this year that Black song with Pharrell? :laff:

wtf is a grammy? :hhh:
No, Spicy was not everywhere.

It charted on the Billboard for one week in the 90’s and then fell off. Stop lying. :umad:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The nominations were terrible this year acts that had impact like Lil Baby and Pop Smoke aren’t up there. Nas has an easy field and should finally win a Grammy.

The biggest modern diss track also took the beats and themes from that record.

So Nas' album is likely to to beat Jay Electronica's but you're using Electronica's album as evidence of Jay's relevance and discounting Nas' even tho he had the same nom? Make sense dude.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
PAC got murals in like Spain and shyt, Hov not messing writhing that
Pac died at his peak. Did he have murals when he was alive?

Pop Smoke has murals. Nipsey has murals.

Jay’s not even close to being done and not even on no rap shyt but on some human being shyt.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

The biggest modern diss track also took the beats and themes from that record.

nah they were accurate.

New era artists don't make album driven music. their albums are just a collection of singles. that doesn't work in the best album category. it's like nominating a 10 short films for the best movie award. an album is a cohesive body of work with a theme. Lil Baby and Pop can clean up the singles
No, Spicy was not everywhere.

It charted on the Billboard for one week in the 90’s and then fell off. Stop lying. :umad:
and what impact did Jay Elec/Jay-Z album have?

shyt was so mid the fans asked him for his actual debut album :laff:

cut it out.

we all know who the G.O.A.T. is, who walk in who's footsteps.

Jay chases nas old bytches
Jay chases his album release dates
Jay copies his queens venture capital firm with a marcy one
Jay clowned Nas for kicking knowledge then followed in his footsteps in his later career. With more Black empowerment content and mature themed topics.

Is it big pimping or is it crazy in love? :umad:

sooner of later we all see who the prophet is.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Pac died at his peak. Did he have murals when he was alive?

Pop Smoke has murals. Nipsey has murals.

Jay’s not even done to being done and not even on no rap shyt but on some human being shyt.
I’m saying PAC is bigger than rap, everyone knows him lmao. Nip and Pop moreso Nip hold more weight with Americans, and Idek if he did or didn’t I wasn’t alive and I don’t think u were think

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
So Nas' album is likely to to beat Jay Electronica's but you're using Electronica's album as evidence of Jay's relevance and discounting Nas' even tho he had the same nom? Make sense dude.
Jay-Z made nikkas care about a Jay Electronica album.

I don’t know why y’all keep bringing up that album anyway. The only reason it’s in OP is to show Jay melting the mic at 50.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Some will say Tupac Shakur

I’m partial to Nasir Jones

Shawn Carter is definitely up there

i'm right there with you. of COURSE this nikka hov deserves that title, easily. though i have makaveli as my objective greatest of all time (subjective for me is redman but i understand that's personal goat and not objective). but i mean nas, biggie, hov, all very deserving. jay z deserves that respect as an emcee, he's disgusting

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
nah they were accurate.

New era artists don't make album driven music. their albums are just a collection of singles. that doesn't work in the best album category. it's like nominating a 10 short films for the best movie award. an album is a cohesive body of work with a theme. Lil Baby and Pop can clean up the singles

and what impact did Jay Elec/Jay-Z album have?

shyt was so mid the fans asked him for his actual debut album :laff:

cut it out.

we all know who the G.O.A.T. is, who walk in who's footsteps.

Jay chases nas old bytches
Jay chases his album release dates
Jay copies his queens venture capital firm with a marcy one
Jay clowned Nas for kicking knowledge then followed in his footsteps in his later career. With more Black empowerment content and mature themed topics.

Is it big pimping or is it crazy in love? :umad:

sooner of later we all see who the prophet is.
Nah, this old nikka logic. Lil Baby’s album is the most impactful of the year and is a very good versatile project top to bottom.

Nas going up against Royce da fukking 5’9 and some reality TV show industry plant rapper named D-Smoke ain’t wavy, respectfully that’s not a representation of hip-hop in 2020.

The rest of this post is irrelevant super saiyan Nas stan logic.

Keep talking about Jay Electronica album when Jay-Z last solo was a critically acclaimed, Platinum album. :umad: