It’s a whole lot of Line Straddling & Double Talk on here when it comes to the Money In The Bank Concept…

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And @Silkk will take every opportunity he can to hop on my dikk in these threads cause he can't deal with me not agreeing with his opinion. Been doin' that shyt for like eight years, it's ridiculous. :deadrose:
And I asked for YOUR opinion.

Do you like the concept? Yes or No? shyt aint quantam physics. Its your opinion :mjlol:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Stan ass nikka do all that dikkriding and dont even keep up with the current product :russ:

You REALLY, REALLY want my attention and for the life of me, I don't get it. But since you apparently ain't gonna stop, I actually do keep up with the product, I watch the shyt weekly and was at Mania this year, so WTF are you even talking about? In this very thread, I talked about MITB and the Punk/McIntyre feud, so how TF do I not know what's happening? Stop being a weirdo and callin' me out for attention, and being dead-ass wrong at the same time. It's creepy, niguh... especially from somebody always accusing ME of dikkriding...

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
You REALLY, REALLY want my attention and for the life of me, I don't get it. But since you apparently ain't gonna stop, I actually do keep up with the product, I watch the shyt weekly and was at Mania this year, so WTF are you even talking about? In this very thread, I talked about MITB and the Punk/McIntyre feud, so how TF do I not know what's happening? Stop being a weirdo and callin' me out for attention, and being dead-ass wrong at the same time. It's creepy, niguh...
Still no opinion huh :skip:

Silkk

Daps
I gave opinions in my posts... you chose to wanna be a smartass-dumb nikka instead, so you overlooked it. Weird shyt, but I see I can't do anything about it, so :manny:
Lol sure you did

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
MF cant answer a yes or no question. A lot of girls I've talked to would do that same shyt :mjlol:
nikka... WHY TF are you in this thread arguing like a petty bytch who just wanna keep an argument going any way she can whether it even makes sense or not? This is seriously some dikkhead shyt. I said what I had to say about the MITB concept and your bytch ass is repeatedly nitpicking because I didn't say it the way you want me to... you a grown adult, man... you can do better than this. A lot of girls I talk to would call you a word I can't say on here... :pachaha:

Silkk

Daps
nikka... WHY TF are you in this thread arguing like a petty bytch who just wanna keep an argument going any way she can whether it even makes sense or not? This is seriously some dikkhead shyt. I said what I had to say about the MITB concept and your bytch ass is repeatedly nitpicking because I didn't say it the way you want me to... you a grown adult, man... you can do better than this. A lot of girls I talk to would call you a word I can't say on here... :pachaha:
Instead of saying yes or no you rather suck dicck for a company you get $0 dollars from. I guess :manny:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Instead of saying yes or no you rather suck dicck for a company you get $0 dollars from. I guess :manny:

And you'd rather sit on here and be a dikkriding goofball who constantly comes at me just to get my attention, for all to see. Pathetic. :snoop: