It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Cats know me on this board, irl. I can't say the same for you, white boy.

:mjpls:
Don't nobody on this board know yo pink bytch ass nikka stop lying.

Ain't a single nikka in this world that wouldn't just post a picture if they are black. Yo pink ass was born with a pink ass face and skin complexion.

I'd beat the interest in fraudulent internet identities out yo bytch ass boy. fukk on :camby:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Except you've centered your efforts around blaming Kerr for playing Lee, when they're +16 when he's been on the floor. That shows he's NOT the problem (it doesn't mean he's played well - it just means his involvement hasn't been the cause for why they're losing).

Cracka.
He is the problem. He happened to be on the court when poole was cooking. Same way he was a plus when curry was cooking vs denver. He himself doesnt do anything to win games

Kerr is an idiot for playing him early. u just like to ride his dikk :francis:

Daps
He is the problem. He happened to be on the court when poole was cooking. Same way he was a plus when curry was cooking vs denver. He himself doesnt do anything to win games

Kerr is an idiot for playing him early. u just like to ride his dikk :francis:
It's hilarious how you still can't see the issues are with the roster and not the coaching. You're constantly trying to beat your head against the wall that Kerr should be playing a guy who "offers less than nothing on offense" over another guy who you believe doesn't offer anything on offense. Your frustration should be with the front office and not the coach who is forced to decide between two players who you believe don't provide anything on that end of the floor. You're essentially getting mad at Kerr for not playing trash over trash. He plays JTA instead and you complain about him playing JTA - you've done it before, and you'll do it again.

But this is the same shyt with you, not holding the right party accountable and blaming whoever you feel like on the day. I'll blame Kerr when he deserves to be blamed. I won't blame him for dumb shyt like not playing JTA over Lee when they need shooting.

Daps
Outside of Poole, the whole cotdamn team shot horribly (5-33 from behind the arc). It's ridiculous to blame whatever shooting Lee didn't provide on their struggles in this game. Ideally, he shouldn't even be counted upon to play any minutes, but that's what happens when you've got glaring flaws up and down the roster. You're forced to play guys who wouldn't even crack the rotation on other contenders.