It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
i dont think he realizes how many tweets there are shytting on Kerr and Lee. but ofc everybody is wrong :mjlol:
Every single player gets shyt on Twitter; every single one. It's a haven for trolls. No surprise you think some teenagers making memes is somehow indicative of basketball analysis. :mjlol:

Daps
the tweet was correct. :yeshrug:

it's always a troll if you dont agree, huh
No it wasn't. Just like you would've blamed Kerr for playing JTA instead. Anytime they lose, you blame Kerr for whatever you pull out of thin air.

Whoever the muh'fukka is, he's always pointing the finger at Kerr for stupid shyt. He goes out of his way to manipulate what happened into blaming him. Never mind the fact you'll find that every single coach gets blamed on Twitter. Every single one. Pop has been one of the most criticized/memed coaches on Twitter this season, yet that hasn't stopped you from coming to his defense (and you don't even watch Spurs games).

I guess nobody is coaching shyt in the NBA cause Twitter said so.

:manny:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
No it wasn't. Just like you would've blamed Kerr for playing JTA instead. Anytime they lose, you blame Kerr for whatever you pull out of thin air.

Whoever the muh'fukka is, he's always pointing the finger at Kerr for stupid shyt. He goes out of his way to manipulate what happened into blaming him. Never mind the fact you'll find that every single coach gets blamed on Twitter. Every single one. Pop has been one of the most criticized/memed coaches on Twitter this season, yet that hasn't stopped you from coming to his defense (and you don't even watch Spurs games.

I guess there nobody is coaching shyt in the NBA cause Twitter said so.

I do watch spurs games, my guy. I frequent the Spurs thread

and again, in this case. he was right. regardless of any other tweets by dude. Damion Lee is prolly the most hated player on the roster bc he doesnt do anything that he's put in the game to do, and kerr put him in unnecessarily. wasnt needed.

Daps
@Don Homer

Your dumbass just used a tweet that said "-300 plus-minus" when he had the highest plus-minus out of everyone on the team and you don't think that shyt was a troll? I don't expect anything less from someone that was fooled by Wiggins this season and did everything in his power not to blame him until he couldn't deny reality anymore.

:mjlol:

Daps
I do watch spurs games, my guy. I frequent the Spurs thread

and again, in this case. he was right. regardless of any other tweets by dude. Damion Lee is prolly the most hated player on the roster bc he doesnt do anything that he's put in the game to do, and kerr put him in unnecessarily. wasnt needed.
Kerr putting him in the game was the about the #4653456345646564564564564564645645-ranked reason for why they lost. How can you not see this? They didn't lose because Kerr put him in the game. It didn't even register on the reasons for why they lost. How many times do I need to repeat that if Kerr put JTA in instead, the Warriors still would've lost the game and you would've blamed Kerr for playing JTA? How many times do you need to be told the problem is the roster and not the coaching?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
@Don Homer

Your dumbass just used a tweet that said "-300 plus-minus" when he had the highest plus-minus out of everyone on the team and you don't think that shyt was a troll? I don't expect anything less from someone that was fooled by Wiggins this season and did everything in his power not to blame him until he couldn't deny reality anymore.

:mjlol:

Clearly that was the joke, dude

he had the highest plus minus bc he was on the court when poole went off. then he didnt see the court when the celtics came back. Something is wrong with you. He missed every damn shot he took, and missed multiple rotations not to mention he passed on a layup and then ran to the corner, and then bricked an open three. THAT'S Damion Lee. He's trash. Kerr kept him in the game after that, too LMAO

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Kerr putting him in the game was the about the #4653456345646564564564564564645645-ranked reason for why they lost the game. How can you not see this? How many times do I need to repeat that if Kerr put JTA in instead, the Warriors still would've lost the game and you would've blamed Kerr for playing JTA? How many times do you need to be told the problem is the roster and not the coaching?
ur making up the argument

i never said him putting in Lee was the reason they lost. Im saying it was a dumbass move. Lee was garbage the second he hit the court. As coach, Kerr is supposed to make decisions that HELP the team win. And Lee damn sure doesnt help teams win. And Lee can play as badly as he wants and will ALWAYS find his way back into the rotation. That's bad coaching. IDK what you want from me :yeshrug:

Daps
Clearly that was the joke, dude

he had the highest plus minus bc he was on the court when poole went off. then he didnt see the court when the celtics came back. Something is wrong with you. He missed every damn shot he took, and missed multiple rotations not to mention he passed on a layup and then ran to the corner, and then bricked an open three. THAT'S Damion Lee. He's trash. Kerr kept him in the game after that, too LMAO
He had a positive plus-minus when Poole wasn't even on the floor, so no, Poole going off wasn't the reason for that. But again, the team made multiple runs with him on the floor, so why do you keep blaming Kerr for playing him as some sort of emphasis on why they lost? Everybody missed shots; everybody missed defensive rotations. Not just Lee. Should Kerr have benched everyone because they were missing shots and rotations? Just like you wanted Kerr to keep Klay on the bench instead of allowing him to work through his struggles? Why not speak about the real reasons for why they lost, which had nothing to do with Lee's minutes?
ur making up the argument

i never said him putting in Lee was the reason they lost. Im saying it was a dumbass move. Lee was garbage the second he hit the court. And Lee can play as badly as he wants and will ALWAYS find his way back into the rotation. That's bad coaching. IDK what you want from me :yeshrug:
Because your dumbass said Kerr should've played JTA instead. They still would've lost, and you would've blamed Kerr for playing JTA instead. How can you not see this? You would've said that was a "dumbass move". You've said JTA shouldn't be part of the rotation either. You're a hypocrite and you don't even know it. It didn't matter who Kerr played, you would've blamed him for playing x-player for why they lost, because you're incapable of identifying and acknowledging the real reasons for why this team loses.

Hint: It's not the coaching.