It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
BU-BU-BUT WHY ISN'T KERR PLAYING THE GUY WHO OFFERS LESS THAN NOTHING ON OFFENSE?! :damn:
Bc JTA gives nothing on offense, but is still better than Lee. And everyone knows it.

U really in ur feelings, digging up my posts, and u aint even make a point. Weird ass cac. U can find more posts of me shytting on D Lee

Daps
Bc JTA gives nothing on offense, but is still better than Lee. And everyone knows it.

U really in ur feelings, digging up my posts, and u aint even make a point. Weird ass cac. U can find more posts of me shytting on D Lee
Again, how do you think that replacing Lee with JTA (who you claim offers less than nothing on offense) is going to solve anything when they need to space the floor? How can you not see this is a personnel issue and not a coaching one? How can you blame Kerr for not playing a guy who you think is a net-negative on offense? I can guarantee you if JTA was in the game instead you would've complained about him being in the game too. Doesn't that show you that it's a problem with the roster? We've established that you believe neither offers anything on offense, so that is a roster problem, is it not? I'm digging up your posts to show your hypocrisy surrounding JTA.

I ain't no cac either. Funny coming the guy who named himself after a Simpsons character. I think you should be directing that to what's in the mirror.

:mjpls:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Again, how do you think that replacing Lee with JTA (who you claim offers less than nothing on offense) is going to solve anything when they need to space the floor? How can you not see this is a personnel issue and not a coaching one? How can you blame Kerr for not playing a guy who you think is a net-negative on offense? I can guarantee you if JTA was in the game instead you would've complained about him being in the game too. Doesn't that show you that it's a problem with the roster? We've established that you believe neither offers anything on offense, so that is a roster problem, is it not?

I ain't no cac either. Funny coming the guy who named himself after a Simpsons character. I think you should be directing that to what's in the mirror.

:mjpls:
What kinda comeback is that? Being a fan of the simpsons doesnt make u white. Corny ass cac :mjlol:

Yes, u r white

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The kid Poole is nice. One more offseason of work and he can definitely start to spell an aging Curry & Klay on offense for real in future seasons

Daps
Funny after all of this, Lee is +16, whereas almost everyone else is in the negative. Quite clearly the minutes he's been on the floor haven't been the issue.

:lolbron:

Daps
use plus minus as ur indicator brehs

go to bed cac. ur tired :laff:
Except you've centered your efforts around blaming Kerr for playing Lee, when they're +16 when he's been on the floor. Quite clearly it shows he's NOT the problem (it doesn't mean he's played well - it just means his involvement hasn't been the cause for why they're losing).

Cracka.