It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He had a positive plus-minus when Poole wasn't even on the floor, so no, Poole going off wasn't the reason for that. But again, the team made multiple runs with him on the floor, so why do you keep blaming Kerr for playing him as some sort of emphasis on why they lost? Why not speak about the real reasons for why they lost, which had nothing to do with Lee's minutes?

Because your dumbass said Kerr should've played JTA instead. They still would've lost, and you would've blamed Kerr for playing JTA instead. How can you not see this? You would've said that was a "dumbass move". You've said JTA shouldn't be part of the rotation either. You're a hypocrite and you don't even know it. It didn't matter who Kerr played, you would've blamed him for playing x-player for why they lost, because you're incapable of identifying and acknowledging the real reasons for why this team loses.

Hint: It's not the coaching.

:manny:
I wouldnt Blame Kerr for putting in JTA instead of Lee. How does the worst player on the roster become one of the first guys off the bench? Kerr does dumbass shyt in games. IDK why you're mad at me. I dont make him make dumb decisions :yeshrug:

and why are you name calling. I'm making fun of KERR. Why are you taking it so personally? U do realize Kerr isnt aware that you're even alive on the planet, right? :francis:

Daps
I wouldnt Blame Kerr for putting in JTA instead of Lee. How does the worst player on the roster become one of the first guys off the bench? Kerr does dumbass shyt in games. IDK why you're mad at me. I dont make him make dumb decisions :yeshrug:
And you continue not to get it. You find reasons to blame Kerr; it doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do, you find a way to do so. There's no hope for you, you'll just continue to be clueless and complain every game about shyt that doesn't make any sense.

Daps
and why are you name calling. I'm making fun of KERR. Why are you taking it so personally? U do realize Kerr isnt aware that you're even alive on the planet, right? :francis:
This isn’t about Kerr, himself, this is about me trying to get you and everyone else to stop placing the blame on the wrong people. Which you've been doing all season. You blamed Steph when he wasn't at fault; you blame Kerr when he's not at fault. You should be focusing on the actual issues, not the ones where you just spin the wheel on who to blame and be mad at. I don't know how many times I need to reiterate that Lee was put in the game because he's a better floor spreader than JTA. Arguing that JTA should be there instead when you believe they're both worthless on offense is the equivalent to complaining about how your plastic chainsaw isn't cutting down a tree and saying that the other plastic chainsaw would be more suitable. The problem is that they're both plastic and shouldn't be used to cut anything.

In fact, Kerr's system has given the front office a false sense of belief that he can work miracles out of any player. That's why they didn't go out and sign a big man; that's why they expect Kerr to play 3-4 rookies in the rotation along with fringe NBA talent. If he was a shytty coach with a shytty system it would've given them incentive to sign better players. No coach who's in charge of a supposed contender should be expected to win given these circumstances. Give Kerr the right personnel and all this trivial shyt you blame him for wouldn't even exist. The All Lives Matter offense is for players like Wiggins to play to the best of their abilities, which he has done so this season, but as you can see that's still not enough. It's for all the role players to perform when called upon - it's the reason why all these no-name players come to GS and have the best year(s) of their careers. And yet you want to blame Kerr when he's not turning dirty water into wine, when that water shouldn't even be on a contending team in the first place.

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This isn’t about Kerr, himself, this is about me trying to get you and everyone else to stop placing the blame on the wrong people. Which you've been doing all season. You blamed Steph when he wasn't at fault; you blame Kerr when he's not at fault. You should be focusing on the actual issues, not the ones where you just spin the wheel on who to blame and be mad at. I don't know how many times I need to reiterate that Lee was put in the game because he's a better floor spreader than JTA. Arguing that JTA should be there instead when you believe they're both worthless on offense is the equivalent to complaining about how your plastic chainsaw isn't cutting down a tree and saying that the other plastic chainsaw would be more suitable. The problem is that they're both plastic and shouldn't be used to cut anything.

In fact, Kerr's system has given the front office a false sense of belief that he can work miracles out of any player. That's why they didn't go out and sign a big man; that's why they expect Kerr to play 3-4 rookies in the rotation along with fringe NBA talent. If he was a shytty coach with a shytty system it would've given them incentive to sign better players. No coach who's in charge of a supposed contender should be expected to win given these circumstances. Give Kerr the right personnel and all this trivial shyt you blame him for wouldn't even exist. The All Lives Matter offense is for players like Wiggins to play to the best of their abilities, which he has done so this season, but as you can see that's still not enough. It's for all the role players to perform when called upon - it's the reason why all these no-name players come to GS and have the best year(s) of their careers. And yet you want to blame Kerr when he's not turning dirty water into wine, when that water shouldn't even be on a contending team in the first place.
Having Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and KD is Kerr’s “system”. Just like Michael Jordan said he was the Triangle, it was true. He’s a bad coach who doesn’t prepare his team, can’t make proper substitutions and can’t make in-game adjustments. He’s just as inept as the front office.

Daps
Having Steph Curry, Klay Thompson and KD is Kerr’s “system”. Just like Michael Jordan said he was the Triangle, it was true. He’s a bad coach who doesn’t prepare his team, can’t make proper substitutions and can’t make in-game adjustments. He’s just as inept as the front office.
You don’t know shyt about coaching because you don’t know shyt about hoops. You’ve held a grudge against Kerr for whatever reason over the years and you manipulate shyt to fuel it. It’s no different to you thinking Draymond is a bum and that he’d be on the bench on any other team, when it directly conflicts with your agenda that Kerr ain’t coaching shyt.

Robbo

All Star
Daps

I think you lose a ton of credibility calling Kerr a bad coach. Sure you can pick out some questionable decisions, but that doesn't make him a bad coach. One thing he doesn't do is freak out over individual regular season games. He's a big picture guy. Even in the 73 win season, they pushed for it because the feedback from the players was to go for it.

The Warriors got beat last night. Boston played tough defense and hit some 3's. The Warriors never climbed back closer than 9 or 10 points. On their biggest run, they cut the lead to 9 I believe. JTA, Lee, Porter, whoever.. were not going to turn the tide in that game from win to loss.. they just didn't solve Bostons D early enough (they couldn't handle Pooles quickness).

Daps
The Kerr hatred/criticism is the most bizarre phenomenon I’ve ever witnessed when it comes to coaches, in any sport. I truly have never seen anything like it. The guy has won multiple championships, has near-the-best winning percentage in NBA history, and built the dynasty with the two main pieces being perceived as ‘just a 3-pt shooter’ and a guy who’s not even top-300 in the league. And yet still Kerr is treated like he’s never accomplished anything and if his team doesn’t have the #1 seed, it means he isn’t coaching shyt.

No coach is held to those expectations.

The Warriors don’t even have a championship roster. They’re comprised of:

A small guard who’s in his mid-30s
A guy whose body is breaking down and isn’t a threat to score
A guy who’s been injured for the last two seasons
A guy who’s been a loser and provided minimal impact before going to GS
A guy who’s essentially in his first year as a starter
A guy who has had two hip surgeries and is the only big man in the rotation
3-4 rookies (one of which still isn’t ready to provide anything worthy of being in the rotation)
And the rest journeymen and players who’re lucky to even be in the league.

Yet somehow Kerr is to blame for why this team isn’t at the top of the standings. Yet somehow he’s a bad coach because this limited roster isn’t winning more games than every other team.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush