It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
GS looking a lil shaky against physical defense, just saying :yeshrug:
That’s what happens when you don’t have the right personnel. :yeshrug:
Yes, over D Lee.

but ofc u agree with anything a white player does.
You want a player who literally can’t shoot and is a fringe NBA talent to play over Lee at the two spot? When coming to this conclusion did you ever think that it’s ridiculous to even rely on either guy, and that Kerr shouldn’t be forced to decide between the two?

I can guarantee if JTA played at the 2 in the first instance you would’ve complained about that too.

I don’t agree with everything Kerr does. I just don’t criticise him for dumb shyt for not playing JTA over Lee when they need to spread the floor. That’s a roster issue; not a coaching issue.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
That’s what happens when you don’t have the right personnel. :yeshrug:

You want a player who literally can’t shoot and is a fringe NBA talent to play over Lee at the two spot? When coming to this conclusion did you ever think that it’s ridiculous to even rely on either guy, and that Kerr shouldn’t be forced to decide between the two?

I can guarantee if JTA played at the 2 in the first instance you would’ve complained about that too.

I don’t agree with everything Kerr does. I just don’t criticise him for dumb shyt for not playing JTA over Lee when they need to spread the floor. That’s a roster issue; not a coaching issue.
Thats exactly what damion lee is

I criticize kerr for dumb shyt. Playing Lee for any reason is dumb. His All Lives Matter rotations make zero sense. But u defend every white man's decision to the death

Daps
How many threes has D Lee hit tonight :jbhmm:
He’s at the end of the rotation for a reason. What do you expect from a guy who hasn’t played in a while, to just come out and make shots just like that?

Now you know why Kerr has this “All Lives Matter” offense, so that guys can get their touches, keeping them engaged and be able to perform when called upon. That’s why Steph plays off ball as much as he does so lesser talented players can perform to the best of their abilities, otherwise they’d just be standing around not getting any better.

Daps
Thats exactly what damion lee is

I criticize kerr for dumb shyt. Playing Lee for any reason is dumb. His All Lives Matter rotations make zero sense. But u defend every white man's decision to the death
Except the alternative you’re suggesting is playing JTA over Lee - that’s a shifting the seats around on the Titanic move. That’s a roster problem. How many other contenders out there are needing to rely on all these rookies and fringe NBA guys? And you think that’s a coaching issue and not a roster issue?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Except the alternative you’re suggesting is playing JTA over Lee - that’s a shifting the seats around on the Titanic move. That’s a roster problem. How many other contenders out there are needing to rely on all these rookies and fringe NBA guys? And you think that’s a coaching issue and not a roster issue?
D Lee is the worst player on the team. Both are out the rotation, but JTA is better. D Lee should never see the court. ever, no matter what. there is no situation that would allow D Lee to be on the court

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
And so is JTA.

You want Kerr to replace a fringe NBA player with another fringe NBA player? And your dumbass think that’s a coaching issue?

:usure:
I want the better player out there. Damion lee is not the better player. He's a fukking moron, like the HC

Daps
D Lee is the worst player on the team. Both are out the rotation, but JTA is better. D Lee should never see the court. ever, no matter what. there is no situation that would allow D Lee to be on the court
If you need to spread the floor, Lee is the lesser of two evils. The fact this is even an argument shows what state this roster is in.

Daps
D Lee isnt a floor spacer. only reason he is seen as one is bc he married into the curry family
Except he is a floor spacer on this team: Lee is shooting 36% from behind the arc, compared to JTA who barely takes one three-pointer per game at 30%. If you don't believe he is, don't you think that's a roster problem, where they're needing to rely on Lee to space the floor? What the fukk is wrong with you that you can't see this? You're really arguing that JTA should be out there in the two spot instead of Lee. How can you not see that is something wrong with the roster?

You're really blaming Kerr for not playing a guy who can't shoot at the two spot. That's a roster problem, not a coaching one.

Daps
JTA offers less than nothing on offense, my god
JTA played 13 mins and had FIVE TO’s. How does one manage to fukk up that badly??
I’m pretty much out on JTA after he passed on an open dunk on some Ben Simmons shyt
JTA trying his absolute hardest to get out the rotation for the second time in a month.
JTA has now missed 4 FT's
Man, get JTA and wiggins outta here just off FT shooting

they've missed FIVE
BU-BU-BUT WHY ISN'T KERR PLAYING THE GUY WHO OFFERS LESS THAN NOTHING ON OFFENSE?! :damn: