It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Running with Kuminga and Wiseman while Steph and them are trying to win rings is gonna be a problem IMO. Moody can shoot so at the minimum he can play with Steph and help with spacing but as it stands other than Klay’s limited minutes Steph is gonna have to carry to win games still and he’s going to be suffocated.

I don't know if I believe that 100%. Well maybe early on. But I think the minutes with Steph and all those young guys will be limited. I think their minutes in general will be limited. It'll look a lot like the end of the years lineups/rotations, where the Warriors played pretty well. We'll see what vets they add

Robbo

All Star
Daps
He's quickly becoming a villain with every interview.

How? Did you live through the Cohan Era? Dude wants to win and spends the money to do it. What else do we want from our owner.

khross415

All Star
Daps
How? Did you live through the Cohan Era? Dude wants to win and spends the money to do it. What else do we want from our owner.

nikkas just interjecting how they feelin into everything , players dont have problem with him , just folks looking from the outside

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lacob really thinks he's smarter than he is, alot of the shyt he's saying is on some Jerry Krause(Lacob is an owner instead of GM but it's also clear he's very involved) shyt. Also, very interesting that of all the names he mentioned to blame if things don't go well this year, he left Kerr's name off. If Kerr wasn't bullshytting through the first 35-40 games they make the playoffs without the play in game.

Daps
Lacob really thinks he's smarter than he is, alot of the shyt he's saying is on some Jerry Krause(Lacob is an owner instead of GM but it's also clear he's very involved) shyt. Also, very interesting that of all the names he mentioned to blame if things don't go well this year, he left Kerr's name off. If Kerr wasn't bullshytting through the first 35-40 games they make the playoffs without the play in game.
:mjtf:

Daps
All I gotta say is Lacob is damn lucky he's got Steph; any other superstar would've demanded a trade by now. He straight-up doesn't understand basketball, either that or he's a snake oil salesman. Probably both.

Jerry West ain't coming back through that door.

:unimpressed:

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
All I gotta say is Lacob is damn lucky he's got Steph; any other superstar would've demanded a trade by now. He straight-up doesn't understand basketball, either that or he's a snake oil salesman. Probably both.

Jerry West ain't coming back through that door.

:unimpressed:
Snake oil owners don’t help bring the fans 3 rings. Calm down

Last edited:
Daps
Imagine saying this about our owner 10 years ago. I never even thought they would win 30 games. Calm down
This franchise would still be winning 30 games if it wasn't for Jerry.

He was the one who sold the FO on drafting Klay; he was the one who told the FO not to trade Klay for Love (which Lacob wanted to do); he was the one who ultimately steered KD towards signing with this team.

Why do you think nearly every single step this team has taken since he's left has been the wrong one?

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
This franchise would still be winning 30 games if it wasn't for Jerry.

He was the one who sold the FO on drafting Klay; he was the one who told the FO not to trade Klay for Love (which Lacob wanted to do); he was the one who ultimately steered KD towards signing with this team.

Why do you think nearly every single step this team has taken since he's left has been the wrong one?
Didn’t lacob hire Jerry west in the first place?

Daps
Not only would Steph with the Hawks supporting cast be a contender, but they would've probably won a title this past season. This is why they don't need to make a trade for another "really great" player. All they need to do is trade for pieces that can help the team win now. As the adage goes: strength in numbers.

The 2016 Warriors is the blueprint they should be following. Wiggins + Wiseman and one of the picks is more than enough to rekindle that.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Steph shouldn’t have to average 40 over months for us to be .500 tho. I really hope we can get Mills, Batum and Gay. Experience and shooting is extremely important. With those guys plus Poole, Klay, Wiggins and Moody Steph gets great spacing. I can’t help but think using games to develop raw rookies is counter productive to winning a championship. That team I described can make some serious noise but Kuminga and Wiseman get in the way if they’re as negative and Wiseman was last season.
If Steph doesn’t land on that metal stair in Houston we’d be in 4-6 place in the West. :yeshrug:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only would Steph with the Hawks supporting cast be a contender, but they would've probably won a title this past season. This is why they don't need to make a trade for another "really great" player. All they need to do is trade for pieces that can help the team win now. As the adage goes: strength in numbers.

The 2016 Warriors is the blueprint they should be following. Wiggins + Wiseman and one of the picks is more than enough to rekindle that.
:mjlol: It’s already been a Coli consensus Trae>>>Steph