It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:what:This is the stan in you coming out

Even with a nuclear Steph they didn't even make the playoffs while having the highest salary in the league. Steph likely isn't going to play as well this up coming year. Expecting all-star Klay next year is a fools errand and Draymond has developed into a complete liability on the offensive end with slippage on defense. The shyt is over and it's clear the front office realizes that hence why they continue to keep their picks. They need to do better on the players they draft and the development of said players.
Thats like saying the bucks shouldnt of went in on middleton and holiday to try to make Giannis happy, and should of just drafted young talent and stuck to their "plan". I dont agree w/ this at all. This windows are short and you have to try to win chips when you can.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

This argument/narrative is complete idiocy
The front office has been fukking up for quite sometime
Between letting Chelsea Lane go
Fumbling Iggy
Saying goofy shyt after the first ship with KD
Draft selection being shytty(except for Wiseman, I still have hope for youngin)
Clearly disrespecting Steph and undervaluing what he means not only to The Bay but he is literally The House
Putting a lot of expectations on Klay seemingly right out the gate
Dray doubling down on being fukkery filled liability on offense
Not looking for any type of veterans to fill the bench
Yes, Steph has every right to explore his options
This ain’t the same league it used to be
These owners know that but stay talking slick
I can understand going young but you still need old heads with good locker room mentalities and advice giving
And to keep swinging your proverbial dikk around in these interviews :francis:
The Last Dance wasn’t just some one off
If you can’t see history repeating itself
Better get you some bifocals:francis:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
This argument/narrative is complete idiocy
The front office has been fukking up for quite sometime
Between letting Chelsea Lane go
Fumbling Iggy
Saying goofy shyt after the first ship with KD
Draft selection being shytty(except for Wiseman, I still have hope for youngin)
Clearly disrespecting Steph and undervaluing what he means not only to The Bay but he is literally The House
Putting a lot of expectations on Klay seemingly right out the gate
Dray doubling down on being fukkery filled liability on offense
Not looking for any type of veterans to fill the bench
Yes, Steph has every right to explore his options
This ain’t the same league it used to be
These owners know that but stay talking slick
I can understand going young but you still need old heads with good locker room mentalities and advice giving
And to keep swinging your proverbial dikk around in these interviews :francis:
The Last Dance wasn’t just some one off
If you can’t see history repeating itself
Better get you some bifocals:francis:
:hhh:

You want our best player in team history to leave just to spite the owners, that’s the point of the tweet.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:hhh:

You want our best player in team history to leave just to spite the owners, that’s the point of the tweet.
Look fam this obviously went over your head
You asking a breh to be loyal when this same organization at one time wanted to trade Klay
Had Jerry West ready to say fukk it because they weren’t listening to his advice
Furthermore
Steph is a grown ass man
Who in this world would be mad at another man for exploring his options when
It’s clear the owners/managers are on bullshyt and stay sneak dissing you in interviews
More money on the table possibly
And can be near family(only place I could see him going is Charlotte)
nikkas so brainwashed in an era of companies literally showing they ass to you and you just supposed to stay because of loyalty :russ:
That’s sucka shyt my guy
Everybody from the front office down should be trying to appease The Gawd
Instead we are getting bullshyt articles like this
And I don’t want to hear this shyt may have a slant
When they clearly tongue and cheeked KD at a damn Championship Rally:mjlol:
I want Steph to end his career where he started but I’m not going to be mad at a man who sees the writing on the wall and takes his talents elsewhere
Have a good day beloveds:mjgrin:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Thats like saying the bucks shouldnt of went in on middleton and holiday to try to make Giannis happy, and should of just drafted young talent and stuck to their "plan". I dont agree w/ this at all. This windows are short and you have to try to win chips when you can.

No it's different. When the Warriors had the flexibility to build a dominant roster, they did. That was aides by Stephs team friendly contract due to the ankle. Now that there are 4 guys above 25 mil a year, you can't keep adding. So then you make a trade , but you have no ability to fill out the roster once you trade those assets.

So now let's see Milwaukee lose for a few years with their 3 30 mil players and try to add that one more superstar.

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
Look fam this obviously went over your head
You asking a breh to be loyal when this same organization at one time wanted to trade Klay
Had Jerry West ready to say fukk it because they weren’t listening to his advice
Furthermore
Steph is a grown ass man
Who in this world would be mad at another man for exploring his options when
It’s clear the owners/managers are on bullshyt and stay sneak dissing you in interviews
More money on the table possibly
And can be near family(only place I could see him going is Charlotte)
nikkas so brainwashed in an era of companies literally showing they ass to you and you just supposed to stay because of loyalty :russ:
That’s sucka shyt my guy
Everybody from the front office down should be trying to appease The Gawd
Instead we are getting bullshyt articles like this
And I don’t want to hear this shyt may have a slant
When they clearly tongue and cheeked KD at a damn Championship Rally:mjlol:
I want Steph to end his career where he started but I’m not going to be mad at a man who sees the writing on the wall and takes his talents elsewhere
Have a good day beloveds:mjgrin:
Sad truths. If they don’t got something up their sleeves for FA it’s disrespectful to Steph’s talent and what he’s done for the franchise.

Imagine having your franchise GOAT in his prime and developing 2 raw prospects instead. Lacob is arrogant af.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
We’re not a contending team until a return to form Klay Thompson is on the court brehs. :yeshrug:

There’s no Group of players out there that put us over the top. It’s better to wait for all this nets and Lakers shyt out with their age and let’s really see what the team is once The trio (Steph, Klay and Dray) get back into a groove with the new guys.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad truths. If they don’t got something up their sleeves for FA it’s disrespectful to Steph’s talent and what he’s done for the franchise.

Imagine having your franchise GOAT in his prime and developing 2 raw prospects instead. Lacob is arrogant af.
U got 4 guys making over 25 mil, the only way to improve the team is through the draft. Hopefully they get something from oubre. The roster is already improved, guys like mulder and smiley won’t be back. The lack of depth was really a problem last year.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I was listening to a podcast earlier yesterday, and they were talking about how the "rookies cant contribute to winning ball" narrative isnt 100 percent true. List of rookies this past season that were able to contribute:

-patron pritchard
-Immanuel Quickley
-Aaron Nesmith
-Tyrese Maxey
-Onyeka Okongwu
-Obi Toppin (to a smaller degree)
-Desmond Bane

Also, everyone says that Tyrese Haliburton and LaMelo would have been able to contribute if they were on our team. A lot of those guys were late in the 1st round.

All im saying is, lets wait and see what this season brings us. Maybe we do a lot better than expected :yeshrug:

EDIT: Heres a list of the 2019 players that were able to contribute (im sure im missing some. This is off the top of my head)
-deandre hunter
-kevin huerter
-Cam Johnson
-Tyler Herro (depending on how u feel about the bubble. But it's crazy how the bubble helped Herro but not Tatum, Brown, Giannis, Middleton, Harden, etc)
-RJ Barrett took a noticeable leap as a player

Of all the names I just mentioned, almost NONE played in the Playoffs before this year. And they were key contributers. Just something to keep in mind

U got 4 guys making over 25 mil, the only way to improve the team is through the draft. Hopefully they get something from oubre. The roster is already improved, guys like mulder and smiley won’t be back. The lack of depth was really a problem last year.
Getting Rid of those guys on non-guaranteed contracts (Mulder, GP2, Lee, Smiley) would be a lot better. Still dont understand why that Ryan Taylor dude isnt playing with the way he's been shooting for the last 2 years...

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
#FreeSteph

Dude is knocking on the door of being top-10 all-time, and will be firmly in it with another ring or two.

That clearly wont happen with the way things are going :mjcry:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yes lets completely ignore Stephs age, the context of Klay missing two years, and Draymond completely regressing offensively. Than yeah sure its the exact same situation as Miluakee.

Jesus christ