It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Not only would Steph with the Hawks supporting cast be a contender, but they would've probably won a title this past season. This is why they don't need to make a trade for another "really great" player. All they need to do is trade for pieces that can help the team win now. As the adage goes: strength in numbers.

The 2016 Warriors is the blueprint they should be following. Wiggins + Wiseman and one of the picks is more than enough to rekindle that.

Reluctantly agree with you, but free agency may help, especially if Oubre agrees to a S&T.

That said, I don't think the FO is nearly as low on Wiggs and Wiseman than the media talks like they are.

I'm still trusting in Bob...

:hubie:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Like I said, Warriors giving off strong Krause/Reinsdorf vibes

And Steph ain’t sign that extension yet either… Maybe this is a ploy by lacob to do clown shyt hoping Steph leave so he don’t have to play that supermax extension but the. lacob is one of those people with zero self awareness as Steph is the ONLY reason why the franchise is top 5 in worth alone… Steph leave and watch that value plummet like a falling brick

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I praise the Warriors for not going completely all in when guys are passed their primes. They aren't winning a title any time soon so there is no point. The issue is picking the right players with the high draft picks...not the strategy itself. If Steph wants to play for a contender its on him to ask for an out. The franchise nuking their ability to get young talent to try and keep propping a dying dynasty is a failure.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
So this is nice:

0KRYc2a.png

This is Smiley's IG. Looks like he's headed back to Serbia...

:ohhh:

:francis:

:mjlit:

Daps
I praise the Warriors for not going completely all in when guys are passed their primes. They aren't winning a title any time soon so there is no point. The issue is picking the right players with the high draft picks...not the strategy itself. If Steph wants to play for a contender its on him to ask for an out. The franchise nuking their ability to get young talent to try and keep propping a dying dynasty is a failure.
:mjtf:

Steph is coming off arguably the best season he's ever had. He would've won a title with an above-average support cast.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf:

Steph is coming off arguably the best season he's ever had. He would've won a title with an above-average support cast.

:what:This is the stan in you coming out

Even with a nuclear Steph they didn't even make the playoffs while having the highest salary in the league. Steph likely isn't going to play as well this up coming year. Expecting all-star Klay next year is a fools errand and Draymond has developed into a complete liability on the offensive end with slippage on defense. The shyt is over and it's clear the front office realizes that hence why they continue to keep their picks. They need to do better on the players they draft and the development of said players.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

Even with a nuclear Steph they didn't even make the playoffs while having the highest salary in the league. Steph likely isn't going to play as well this up coming year. Expecting all-star Klay next year is a fools errand and Draymond has developed into a complete liability on the offensive end with slippage on defense. The shyt is over and it's clear the front office realizes that hence why they continue to keep their picks. They need to do better on the players they draft and the development of said players.
You might wanna focus on your squad. You guys haven’t even started

Daps

This is the facts in me coming out.

:hubie:

Warriors had a 37-26 record with Steph, which would've been good enough for the 5th seed, and they had one of the best records in the entire league over the last month. Keep in mind, this was with a rotation of Draymond, Wiggins and G-League talent. Steph on a team like the Hawks would've been the #1 seed in the East. As long as he's playing at this level, which there's no reason to suggest he won't, any team with him as a centerpiece can/will be a contender.

It's a crime against basketball that GS is pissing away the remaining prime years of the greatest offensive force in history.