It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almin is right GS makes the most sense for Simmons.. Morey trying to overcharge..

GS can come back with Wiggins for Simmons straight up especially being that Wiggins only has a year left on his contact while Ben has 4

but like I said Simmons value is straight biscuits now and Blazers offering CJ while the Dubs can offer Wiggins who’s a better player than CJ makes the most sense.. let’s see if Morey getting off his coke binge and come back to the table with a logical proposal
I think I remember a weird stat when he was in Houston, that stated that GSW is the only team Morey hasn’t made a deal with in his career as a GM.

he don’t fukk with y’all, B.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If kuminga can play the role Oubre was SUPPOSED to fill (strong cuts to the basket, for open dunks and lobs) it should work out. Still the FO will have to get two good vets
I think Kuminga will be good no reason to doubt homie especially how he came up.. You gotta be mentally tough… Him a Ibaka from the Congo nuff said :whoa:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think I remember a weird stat when he was in Houston, that stated that GSW is the only team Morey hasn’t made a deal with in his career as a GM.

he don’t fukk with y’all, B.
Yeah he shouldn’t after we owned his entire existence while he was GM for Houston… At this point he don’t have a choice and he’s being a detriment to the Philly organization by not making a deal get Simmons out of there it’s that simple

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I don’t love how vocal Joe Lacob is for a guy that hasn’t shown he has expertise in basketball nor team construction. Seems to be very involved in personnel decisions.

He said “we can’t trade for a star without losing one of our stars”...implies he thinks Wiggins is a star. I don’t think he’s a top 50 player in the league.

he said the Warriors have lacked physicality and that Kuminga and Wiseman...are solutions to changing that direction.

He wants to bridge the future by contending for a title and developing raw prospects now....doesn’t seem to realize that those are contradictory things, or perhaps doesn’t care.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I'm a C's fan but you guys are interesting to watch this year

Y'all finished the year 15-5 last year once Oubre and Wiseman stoppped playing. That's a 58-59 win pace, with a short rotation.

Oubre is gone, and more importantly, there will be an actuall offseason/summer league/more practice time this year, so your rookies and young guys like Wiseman will have more time to gel with the starters unlike last year where the lineups weren't even consistent.

Plus Klay should be back by All-star weekend.

I think y'all will really surprise people next year.